Ratings for Dr. Daralyn Debaie

I waited to get into my appointment for 1 hr 45 minutes and when I finally was called in an intern is who took care of my whole first appointment as a first time mom. When I finally met Dr.Debaie she acted very unprofessional, and told me information with a very negative disregard to my feelings. After leaving her office 3 hours later I couldn't imagine her in my delivery room ( although she repeated 3 times if she wasnt avaliable for delivery other doctors would be there )so I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I absolutely adored Dr. Debaie, she was friendly and knowledgeable, she made me so comfortable, and made extra arrangements for me when needed! Highly recommend her

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Best Doctor I have ever met! She is extremely helpful, supportive, friendly, down to earth and listen to her patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

You couldn't ask for a more kind and caring DR. She is extremely supportive, non judgmental and always on your side. I couldnt ask for a better prental experience. She is lovely.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Debaie is everything you want in a doctor! She seen me throughout my pregnancy and delivered my baby. Honestly this woman is amazing! She knew what she was talking about and she made all the difference in the world when I delivered my baby girl. If you are looking for a truly amazing doctor for your pregnancy go see her!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017