Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline (Jackie) Hudson

It's now a year since I first saw Dr Hudson. I was in chronic 10 out of 10 pain, couldn't walk and had seen 20+ doctors in a few months. She was unique in her approach. Very personable, holistic, real and truly empathized with me and what I was going through. With her guidance and help, she directed me to the right resources that have helped me improve. A year later, I just finished a 65km hike, stood tall and married to the girl of my dreams . Thank you Dr Hudson.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr Hudson gave me about 5 epidural injections when my back pain was getting very bad. I found her

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr Hudson (call me Jackie) met with me as of course she had to prior to surgery, was very professional, courteous, and informative so that I felt very comfortable heading into surgery under her control. She was careful to use minimal anaesthetic so that my recovery after surgery was rapid - I have had many previous and she is really good! She has a light hearted but professional demeanour which put me at ease.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014