Ratings for Dr. Jesse Doty

I was referred to Dr. Doty by my orthopedic from Rome Ga he said he would not touch my ankle but he had someone that was the best in the field and that was Dr. Doty. I had an ankle fusion in May 2016 and I no longer have to walk with a cane which I had been using for 3 years. The staff and doctors were excellent, Dr. Doty gave me my life back I would never use anyone else. Thank you Dr. Doty

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I damaged the tendons in the front of my foot during a fall. My case was turned down by one surgeon, and I was treated unsuccessfully by another in the Knoxville area. I contacted another doctor in the Chattanooga area and was referred to Dr. Doty. Although my case was very unusual, he was willing to research my problem and take a risk to help me. I am thrilled with the outcome. He has definitely helped improve my quality of life.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I went to Dr. Doty for a second opinion on bunion surgery that had failed. I was in pain whenever I walked . He performed surgery and realigned all my toes on my right foot. Now I have no pain when I walk. I could not be more thrilled with the results! I received excellent care from Dr. Doty from the first visit to the last. I would highly recommend him to anyone with foot or ankle issues. You can be assured I will call him should I have another foot issue in the future. Thank you again, Dr. Doty!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014