Ratings for Dr. Dora Chan

Dr. Chan is very caring and patient centric doctor. She is my fourth gynecologist over the last 25 years and I think I'm going to stay with her despite She looks young. Today, she has done a minor operation for me. Before the operation, she explained very clearly what and how it was done. Even in the operation room, she personally covered me with warm blankets. After the operation, she came to my bed and told me what she found and the way forward. No only briefed me, she also walked to the waiting room and informed my family about the operation. Being an experienced patient, I feel lucky to have Dr. Chan to treat me and be there at my vulnerability.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

She did not help me at all. It seemed like she didn’t want to listen to my problems. She just kept stating random facts and not listening.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Kind, intelligent helpful doctor. She was the first doctor that could explain why I was having certain side effects from the pill. Her approach to how to fix my problem was careful and measured. I did have to wait for just over 20 minutes from my appointment start time, but my visit was quick and effective. I am glad my GP referred me to her.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Chan is an extremely professional surgeon. She is very kind, polite, and informative. You can ask her all kinds of questions. She will answer your questions to her best knowledge. She cares about her patients so much. She is one of the best OBGYN that I ever have. I would recommend her to whoever needs an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Extremely incompetent and unprofessional. Schedules unnecessary surgeries then doesn't properly prepare you. Avoid if you value your health.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Excellent Doctor. Hardly ever have to wait, extremely polite and very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Extremely professional, thorough, and kind. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Excellent Doctor. Detailed, patient and polite. Strongly recommend

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

She was so kind. Unfortunately my husband and I we did have good news about our little one, but she was so helpful.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I accidentally came a day early but the receptionist kindly made space for me to see Dr. Chan. She was very helpful, kind and took time to explain what was going on. The office was also very clean and calming.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016