Ratings for Dr. David A. Cohen

I have been seeing Dr Cohen on and off for many years. He has always been patient with my questions, empathetic with my situation and very knowledgeable about the best course of treatment. I don’t get to see him as often as I would like due to distance, but he is certainly my “Go to doctor”! I needed advice from him today and he replied very quickly! He’s the best!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Cohen for several complicated medical issues. He has been fantastic during this stressful time. He takes time to explain things to me and always follows up with me. He has an amazing bedside manner. I give him my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Highly Recommend! Dr. Cohen is patient, through, and extremely knowledgeable. He is compassionate and takes the extra step to make sure your well taken care of.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable yet able to explain in an empathetic and simple manner -- without being condescending

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Extensive knowledge and willing to explore diagnoses that others may not think of. Close follow up and patient monitoring. Extremely thoughtful and caring, overall pleasant experience

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

He is great and so knowledgeable.So concern,kind and a real gentleman.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014