Ratings for Dr. Kamaldeep-Singh Bansal

He fixed the pain in my back, neck, hand and foot. He has also suggested exercise to enhance my wellness. He is very patient and takes the time to explain the treatment.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

I went to see Dr Bansal for my condition and I was amazed at his hands on treatments. He also showed me some techniques to do at home in which is helping. I do need more treatments but so worth it. The only thing is, he needs a secretary

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

I was late to see him for my appointment. He was nice enough to accommodate me but allowed some one else to take my appointment which was annoying. He very helpful but no one but him was in his office so I waited thinking I was in the wrong place. He needs to promote better, it’s hard to find him.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dude was helpful. No front office staff though, needs help upfront.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

I have been in chronic pain for more than 5 years bc of a car accident. I’ve been given so many drugs and seen so many chiros for a quick in and out or physios that just put me on machines. I came to this doc bc my wife begged me to see him... He gave me back my life. He didn’t just crack me or massage me, he actually taught me what chronic pain is. He taught me how it can change how my body feels. He gave me strategies to help with it. I am crying right now bc he showed me how I can actually get better!! I barely able to make it to his office due to pain of walking. I now walk for 30 minutes everyday with no pain at all!! I have along ways to go. But I’m so lucky to have his help. See this chiropractor. Sudbury is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Helped me when others couldnt. Spent alot of time with me explaining my chronic pain situation. Others told me nothing was wrong with me, but Dr. Kam actually sat down with and gave me the tools to help manage my discomfort. He also gave me nutrional advice, VISITED THE GROCERY STORE with me to discuss proper nutrional strategies to assist my healing. Thank you Dr. Kam, he went above and beyond what any other Chiropractor has done before.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

The best hands down. Will always listen to me. Helped me in many ways than just with aches and oains. Such a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Incredible doctor!! Very specific to what I needed. I will return and have referred my entire family to him. Most importantly he gave me strategies to maintain my health. You will not be sorry!! GO SEE DR KAM!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr. Kam is the best!! He was able to help me when others could not. Clear about my issues, explained things very easily and helped me get back on my feet again! He is the best in town!!! You need to see him!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Not enough stars to rate him!!! I can't express how effective my treatment was with this extremely professional and thourough Chiropractor. I definitely recommend him. Can't wait for my next visit

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Kamaldeep-Singh Bansal's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.