Ratings for Dr. Gregorio Sosa

Dr.Gregerio Sosa is by far the worst Dr. I have ever been seen by. Not to mention the clinic where he works located on Elsinores Main St. is absolutely filthy even before you open the door to the clinic you can literally see grime crusted on the door handle. Besides that Dr.Sosa was my Dr. For my last visit and I say that because every time I've been there I see a different Dr. even though I make an appointment witch is wrong considering the fact when I try to explain to them my medical history they have no idea what I'm talking about in the past I have literally had to tell them to look at their computers I've been a patient there for 2 years. anyways the reason why I'm complaining is because the last time I went there I was complaining about my mental health situation saying that I wanted to kill myself "commit suicide" and I quote he told me that it was going to take them awhile to write up a recommendation to the mental hospital and to go to the emergency room so I told him I didn't have a car and you know what he said "you can walk" hence the fact the clinic is in Lake Elsinore the nearest emergency room is in Marietta so as you can tell I was super upset I walked out of there feeling completely hopeless and rejected but still so sad that I couldn't even think about killing myself anymore but how much hatred I have for this clinic and doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I was seen by Gregorio Sosa, PA-C, working at Dr. Javier Rios' medical office in Lake Elsinore, CA. Mr. Sosa was the rudest professional I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. After waiting 2 hours past my appointment time, I was taken to a room in which I waited another 30 minutes. Mr. Sosa entered my room and proceeded to call me by the wrong name. He then grilled me on my medical history, despite the fact that I had been there less than 1 month ago. He asked who prescribed my current medication and seemed befuddled when I told him that it was another PA at the same location. Next, he asked me why I was out of medication so early, even though it had been a full month. He was incapable of doing the simple math that 2 pills twice a day for 1 month equates to 60 pills. He heavily insinuated that because I was there for a refill, I was abusing my medication. Suffice it to say, I will not be going back to this office again.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014