Ratings for Dr. Livia Chiarelli

Dr Chiarelli is a wonderful chiropractor and a genuinely cheerful and nice person to talk to. She has a really positive energy to her and it felt more like visiting an old friend rather than being just a patient. Her chiropractic skills are great as she is deceptively strong for her size as she is very active outside the office. I was most impressed with her taking the extra time in treatments whereas other chiropractors seem to rush from one appointment to the next. It's too bad that she is no longer in the downtown core.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Chiarelli has helped me through a number of injuries in the last couple of years. Upon entering the treatment room, you are instantly greeted by her warm demeanor and down to earth approach to regaining mobility. Dr. Chiarelli has used various techniques to assist me in recovering from my various and rather than cringing at the thought of paying a visit to my chiropractor, I feel assured that I am in good hands and that her treatment protocol will have me feeling back to my old self soon.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

As an athlete, I am no stranger to injury. Dr. Chiarelli has been the ace in my recovery. Each time I have pushed myself too far, Dr. Chiarelli has approached my various aliments with the same components: an impressive knowledge base, a complete treatment and recovery plan, the tenacity to get whatever other health professionals involved that need to be, and her wonderful demeanor. I recommend her to all of my friends and coworkers with full confidence.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I went to see Dr. Chiarelli with acute lower back pain, after I found a chiropractic center near my home, where she worked. What a discovery! In three sessions, my back was pain-free, as it had not been for a long, long time. Such was my satisfaction, that after me, my daughter and my son, for different reasons, also visited Dr. Chiarelli, only to find almost immediate relief. An added bonus is that she is a pleasure to deal with. She shows real interest in her patients, remembering your comments from the last visit and offering advice beyond the chiropractic treatment itself. I truly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Chiarelli off and on for 3 years or so due to chronic pain. Our treatment plan consists of both acupuncture, muscle work and chiropractic. She is extremely pleasant to work with and has a wealth of knowledge and skill. I always enjoy my visits with Dr. Liv as she is one of the few people who can truly provide me with pain relief! I highly recommend her and the staff at Core Focus.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I saw Dr. Chiarelli after waking up with a sore, stiff neck a couple says ago. She took a thorough medical history, did a bunch of tests to see what was wrong and went into treatment on the first visit. Dr. Chiarelli did some muscle work on my neck and gentle movements before adjusting the stuff joints. She made me feel at ease throughout the entire treatment and have me a really thorough explanation of everything she did. After seeing Dr. Chiarelli one time I felt almost 100% better. It took 3 visits and I felt no pain or discomfort. I highly recommend Dr. Chiarelli.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014