Ratings for Dr. Haji NoUneh

We saw him in regent park nursing home. After requesting hospice evaluation for my father and meeting with hospice my father decided hospice was best to provide services for his terminal illness. Dr nouneh whom we had never met made us wait more 4 hours after promising to discharge my father by 11am. After Being so inconsiderate of our time and the desire of my father to leave this facility went on to begin a thorough exam. He then sat down and told us tha hospice was innapropriate which he has no knowledge of my fathers wishes to live the rest of his life to the fullest his disease allows and he obviously knows nothing about hospice. Vitas hospice spent over ten ours with us between admission, assessment, medications review and now has a nurse and aide coming to the house several times a week to help. Hospice is not just for dying it is for managing your disease when it becomes terminal and helping you make the most of the time you have left. Shame on him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014