Ratings for Dr. Megan Lalonde

Megan was my midwife for my vbac baby. She was super supportive of our choice to vbac and explained thoroughly the risks and benefits of it. She answered all my questions, and took time during appointments. When labour started, she met with me frequently even though active labour wasnt started. She offered advice and support to allow me to labour at home for as long as possible. Unfortunately, after a stress test care had to be transferred due to some complications. But, Megan ensured me that the ob on call was supportive of the vbac. She left me under the ob care, and came back to the hospital just for the delivery! She is a fantastic midwife, and I will certainly request her for future pregnancies!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Megan was my midwife when I had my fourth baby. We had a home birth, and I felt very comfortable under Megan's care, for all my appointments, the birth and post-natal check ups. Megan was always very kind, and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Megan delivered my first child and was AMAZING! As a first time mom she was very patient, kind, answered all my questions, made me feel at ease as well as respected my wishes when it came time for delivery. After seeing a few doctors who didn't give me the answers to the questions I asked or the one who made me feel so horrible after seeing him for not knowing anything about pregnancy and actually made me cry, I was so blessed that she took me on as a client. She has been fantastic throughout my pregnancy and during the delivery as well as after my daughter came. I am so glad that she is my midwife and has continued to be with me in my second pregnancy even though I am at high risk.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Megan arrived in Regina a few weeks before my son was born and was doing some shadowing with my assigned midwife. She delivered my son and did the majority of our post-natal check-ups. Even though I only had a couple of weeks to get to know her before delivery, I felt at ease with her. I knew we were in good hands as she took the time to really explain everything to me. When I called her to ask questions in the evening or on the weekend, she never made me feel like I was bothering her. She's a great midwife and I'd be happy to deliver with her again!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014