Ratings for Dr. Ami Shah

Dr. Shah performed blepharoplasty on my eyelids and I couldn't be happier with the results. Rather than looking like I've "had work done" I look the way I did twenty years ago. The whole experience was much easier than I expected. Two days later I hosted my family for a holiday event and felt great! My eyes were puffy and bruised, but not extremely so. Dr. Shah is highly skilled and one of the kindest doctors I've ever seen. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I saw Dr. Shah in Cary. I have had Botox before but this was one of the most thorough consults. I was extremely impressed by her knowledge, prowess and concern and suggestions for different treatments for the future. So glad to see a young, talented female physician like this! So happy she relocated here from Ca. She did a Wonderful job with my Botox. I will surely be back.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr Shah is extremely smart and compassionate. She performed Botox on me and I couldn't be happier. I recommend her to anybody who wants top care!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014