Ratings for Dr. Lyn Stoltze

This doctor started off in fine form. She asked a lot of questions and seemed very interested and knowledgeable, pro-active even. As time has gone on she just seems to have lost interest. She did make several treatment recommendations which I chose, as is my right, not to follow. The last few times I saw her she just blames all my symptoms on stress no matter what I say, she says it's stress. I haven't been well for over a year and recently lost my job due to symptoms I am suffering. I had to insist she do some tests to find out what's going on.She text messaged me to advise I have a thyroid issue and my cholesterol is through the roof, but not enough to warrant medication, come back in 4-6 months, Merry Christmas. WHAT! Not even the courtesy of a phone call so I could ask questions. I called her right back and she seemed so blaze. I was so mad and I won't be going back again.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014