Ratings for Dr. Patricia Demming

I expected my examination to be the same as with all the other doctors -if the blood work looked ok and other tests came back negative, then my complaints were all in my "head". Demming listened closely to what I had to say, examined me, and after a series of telephone calls set up three other doctor's appointments the same day. After years of reporting the same symptoms to different doctors, slowly feeling worse and worse, for the first time I received a real diagnosis, true "Meckel's Diverticulum" of the small intestine . No other doctor, for 65 years, found the problem. After minimally-invasive laparoscopic by skilled surgeon by Dr. Lee (recommended by Demming), I'm finally on the mend. Dr. Demming picks up the phone to ask how I am has recommended foods and supplements to help me heal. Demming is a real doctor, highly skilled, knowledgeable, dedicated, a wonderful person with a great sense of humor. In my case, I am here because I trusted her. Janet L. Springer 4/8/2014

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I have been Dr. Demming's patient for 20 years, and she has been all along the definition of what a great doctor should be. Informed, up to date on all developments in all women's health issues, testing, care, medications, she also believes in an intelligent and informed use of alternative therapies. She spends an enormous amount time with patients and guides you through your whole health process. She will call you from the moon, not to mention on thanksgiving, if you are not feeling well and need her. And she cares deeply about her patients. My best example is when she once sent me to a cardiologist because i was having palpitations, and he gave me a battery of tests. When i picked up the results he said, oh, i also let your cousin know your tests were all good. My cousin, i asked? Dr. Demming, he said, she called me so anxiously about your results so many times i was sure you were related. And this is who Dr. Demming is, in a nutshell. There isn't enough praise in the world for her.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014