Ratings for Dr. Samantha Wong

We love it here!! At first only I was going to see Dr.Wong, but now my little one also goes to her. She had no trouble sitting in the chair on her own and finishing the entire procedure.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

My daughter struggled terribly going to the dentist and her first time with Dr. Samantha Wong at Winona Dental made a 110% change for her. Not one tear and no hesitation... she hopped up into the chair with her favourite show on and did exactly what was asked of her. My daughter is only 4 years old and had been frightened terribly at her previous dentists office. Dr. Wong’s voice is calming and reassuring which the little ones need. I’m so glad I didn’t try another time for my daughter at the other dentist office. Will never go anywhere else ever!!😁

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I recommended her to my friends and family. The good dentist showed me the junk that got stuck between my problem area. Was always told but never knew exactly where until today. I cannot thank you enough!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Wong is fantastic, very friendly, caring and passionate about what she does. It's the first time I've had such a thorough exam without being rushed or having to wait. She took her time to explain to me every issue and what needs to be done, she even did the cleaning herself. Haven't been to a dentist that's done that before. So glad I found her!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Third time here and they always seat me on time which is the first dentist i've been to that's done that since I was a child.

Submitted September 15, 2015

After Dr wong treated my teeth with some fillings, it did not feel the same anymore. It is always more sensitive with pain even but she kept on telling me it is ok. Also I find that her charges are much more than other dentists. I am seeing another dentist now, who fixed the problem right away! He told me the filling has a gap!!! I will not recommend her at all.

Submitted April 26, 2015

I am a nervous patient and the staff, including dr. Wong, are absolutely fantastic! I am often critical, so you can completely trust me on this one !

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

First time here as I needed a dentist for an emergency consultation on a Saturday. I explained I had severe pain and called at 10AM. Had an appointment for 6PM (they were squeezing me in end of day) but then got a call back around noon and they had a cancellation and had me in for 2:30PM. Very professional and friendly front desk and Dr Wong was exceptional. Her thorough inspection and explanation of issues was fantastic and options were given. Thanks very much, and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Saw this place everyday on my way to Tim Horton's each morning. Very glad I did as it's the first time I went for a dental appointment and the dentist was on time! She's the first one that explained to me an issue that other's have said was nothing and even taught me how to prevent the issue that's been caused by a bad habit. Highly commend and recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014