Ratings for Dr. Erin Hanssen

Dr. Hanssen is everything I could ever ask for in a doctor. She takes time to understand my situation and allows for a truly collaborative approach to my health care. This is important to me as I have very specific needs as I am transgender, have mental health issues and chronic illness. If she is unsure of something, by my next visit it is clear that she has taken the time to research it, set me up with a specialist, or do an e-consult with a specialist for me so that I do not have to wait on a waitlist for months just to see a specialist. She takes the time to personally contact other members of my health care team (specialists, counsellors, my pharmacy) so that everyone is working together to find the best solutions. Each staff member at the clinic (receptionists, nurses, walk-in doctors, replacement doctors, etc.) has treated me with respect and great care. I am very grateful for them all, and especially Dr. Hanssen, my life has improved greatly.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I find Dr Hanssen is excellent in listening and judgement.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014