Ratings for Dr. Leslie Pesun

Absolutely love Dr. Pesun. She left on mat leave and hasn't returned and no one at the office told me I would have a different dentist. It's like they are hiding something. I want Dr. Pesun back so badly!! She is thorough, kind and actually seems to care about you

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Pesun is the best. Thorough, doesn't rush, explains everything. Can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Norgate for years and experienced a smooth transition to Dr. Pesun when Dr. Norgate retired. Dr Pesun is a solid professional with a great customer focus. Appointments are on time, she doesn't rush and she thoroughly explains your options. The clinic's receptionists are extremely helpful and professional as well. All round great experience.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

So I take my daughter to our regular dentist Dr. Norgate at the Norberry Dental Center. I am informed that he is considering retiring...we should try Leslie Dalton. Ok...I have been going to this clinic for 30 years and have taken all my other children there. I trust them. So Dr. Dalton tells me I have to take my daughter to childrens dental world because she "doesn't feel comfortable working on her" ok! why not...well....her fiancé is a partner there!!! Now I am paying for specialty fees that my insurance provider does NOT cover!!!!!! do your selves a favor...don't get suckered in!!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Pesun is wonderful. I have always had a great fear of dentists, but Leslie Pesun (neé Dalton) is so gentle and kind that I immediately felt at ease. She is very personable and explains everything thoroughly (but without talking down to me). I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014