Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Bland

Dr Bland works to discredit your symptoms,not a lot of medical care involved.One day he will face his own medical problems,then maybe he will understand how he is harming people.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Scr*w this weasel. He wouldn't renew my prescription at the drop in clinic and I'm out-out-province and patient without a GP. How do I get a GP or medication when the waitlists are ridiculous and I'm working all over the country without a static work schedule? F*ck me for trying to make a living and stay healthy in this sh*tty economy. It's not like I requested any controlled substances. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Rather die than have to see this a$$! Went in with what I believed was strep throat, his solution was to stop talking so much, then sent me on my way...two days later a real physician diagnosed strep, prescribed the necessary medication and it soon cleared up.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Saw him at the walk-in clinic, as my regular doctor was unavailable. He had a simple task (a refill) to do but then he expressed inappropriate affection by putting his arm around my body and lower back as I got up to leave, as he stood very close to me. He was more pleased with his gesture then I was! Unnecessary touching is not therapeutic. He is not my friend nor my boy friend. Unprofessional. Do not see him alone if you are a female. The College would not even take this seriously.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

I think Dr. Bland is an excellent doctor. I have been going to him for more than 25 years. He definitely is not syrupy sweet. He listens, gives you options, and treats you like a partner. He also has a wicked sense of humour and is the most punctual doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Bland is a fabulous doctor for me and my family. He can present as a bit uninterested, but I think he's just listening to the concerns and taking in the information. He's not going to hold your hand and be syrupy, which some people interpret at poor bedside manner. He's very to the point. I find him to be very caring, and highly recommend him as a GP.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

He is undoubtedly the rudest uncaring Dr. I have ever seen. Serious behavioural issues. I will be filing a complaint to the college of physicians.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I am reporting him to the BC Medical Board for inappropriate and uncalled rudeness to a patient in a severe state of depression. I am astounded the man still is practising and I see many others have had similar experiences.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Worst doctor I ever saw. When I asked him (at age 45) if I needed a pap test because I hadn't had one in 3 years he said "no" when I told him my mother had cervical cancer he said "only promiscuous women get cervical cancer" I was so offended I had no idea what to say. I did finally get another doctor, I would never go back to Dr Bland even if I was dying.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Four years ago I met Dr Bland. Very business like, very up to date and, after breaking the ice, very fun. First and foremost you get a real sense that you can trust this guy. ...and I do.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015