I am reporting him to the BC Medical Board for inappropriate and uncalled rudeness to a patient in a severe state of depression. I am astounded the man still is practising and I see many others have had similar experiences.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Worst doctor I ever saw. When I asked him (at age 45) if I needed a pap test because I hadn't had one in 3 years he said "no" when I told him my mother had cervical cancer he said "only promiscuous women get cervical cancer" I was so offended I had no idea what to say. I did finally get another doctor, I would never go back to Dr Bland even if I was dying.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Four years ago I met Dr Bland. Very business like, very up to date and, after breaking the ice, very fun. First and foremost you get a real sense that you can trust this guy. ...and I do.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

After 20 years of service for myself and siblings.......I rate Dr. Bland as an excellent General Practitioner!! Judging from some negative comments below....if you are looking for a doctor to fix your life....keep walking. If you want the facts, some measured support and to be treated like a capable adult, involved in your own health care and the personal responsiblities inherent in that care......Dr. Bland is your man. Don't be late...and oh, sure...sometimes he is a little bland!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Extremely rude and inconsiderate doctor. Lacking such care and concern I refuse to see him at the walk-in clinic.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

By far the best doctor I've ever had. you can set your watch by him, if you have an appointment at 2pm he's seeing you at 2pm. He listens to his patients concerns and then gives you his reasoning behind a decision, and never rushes you out the door. He's personable and easy to talk to. It's never really nice going to the doctor's but with Dr Bland, the experience is the best it could possibly be.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Bland lived up to his name! He seemed genuinely unimpressed to see myself and my 3 year old. I brought my child to him because my regular Dr was away and she was having ongoing respiratory issues. He looked her over like a dog at a dog show, told me her mouth was full of cavities and that she had a cold. Later I found out she had no cavities and Asthma. I was, however, horrified. I don't think Dr. Bland is incompetent, I think he's just a jerk.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr.Bland may not be warm and fuzzy but he was very pleasant and always took the time to chat with me no matter how busy he was. If he didn`t know what was wrong he referred me on to a specialist (if warranted). One of the best Dr.s I`ve ever had, unfortunately we moved. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Being my doctor for over 5 years, you usually have go go in with a diagnosis from someone else before he will do anything. He seems to be in a hurry to get you out the second you walk in. My advice is go into a walk in clinic and you will likely get someone who actually cares.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. Jonathan Bland's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I am reporting him to the BC Medical Board for inappropriate and uncalled rudeness to a patient in a severe state of depression. I am astounded the man still is..."

February 3, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V9R1" to "V9R 3G7". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 340 Campbell St". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12507533202".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor I ever saw. When I asked him (at age 45) if I needed a pap test because I hadn't had one in 3 years he said "no" when I told him my mother had cerv..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Four years ago I met Dr Bland. Very business like, very up to date and, after breaking the ice, very fun. First and foremost you get a real sense that you can t..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bland is fantastic; punctual, listens and provides thorough feedback and advice."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After 20 years of service for myself and siblings.......I rate Dr. Bland as an excellent General Practitioner!! Judging from some negative comments below....if ..."

October 21, 2014