Ratings for Dr. Arshya Khan

Doctor always rushed, did not even look at me and told me it was a cold. I am pretty sure she did not even write anything in my chart. Worst doctor ever.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Limited knowledge. Lack in resourcefulness. Always in hurt and sorry to say not much confident in her decisions.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

She just wants to make money writing prescriptions not even ask about what is the health problem, without diagnosing how can they give medication. Terrible experience as always.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

She is the best doctor. Very knowledgeable ans punctual. She always listens carefully and treat u accordingly. I really love her. Highly recommended! !

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Excellent doctor. I need specific antibiotic as a lot them don't work on me. Had to see her as my family doctor was away. She listened carefully and even without my detailed history with her clinic she gave me what my antibiotic. This saves me a lot of suffering.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Best doctor in Brampton!she is an excellent doctor!her knowledge is vast and a very patient doctor!she make sure till the very end if you are feeling better!never seen an excellent doctor like her in canada (Rabia Kaleem)

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014