Ratings for Dr. Adriana Pirvu

Dr Pirvu is a nice woman and it’s the best doctor I ever met . My wife and I are lucky to find such a good doctor in the neighbourhood still accepting patients . Both of us aare suffering from chronic diseases and we need good care . We both feel we found it . The staff is polite but sometimes cannot get appointments that fast .

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Been very happy with my doctor . She is kind and easy going . My kids are at ease with her when we go for a visit . Staff try to accommodate but sometimes is very busy indeed . Overall very good impression .

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Usually people at my age ( I’m in my 20s) are at odds with their doctors but this is not the case with Dr Pirvu . She was recommended by my boyfriend who is her patient too . She is totally a pleasure to talk with , thinking of my old doctor this is a plus . I have an appointment next week for a physical exam and I have few questions to ask her . She’s a cool lady .

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Lovely person and as a doctor she’s very on top of everything. She’s seeing me for a chronic disease and never dissapointed . Very happy with my doctor .

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

I went to drAdriana after my wife advised me to switch . Very helpful and the staff try their best to schedule appt in time even it’s a busy practice .i feel my health is in good hands . Great doctor !

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr Pirvu is my doctor for more than 3 years . Always nice , takes time to explain and has a charming way of talking with people that puts me to ease because I’m shy . I recommend her from my heart .

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

After my family physician retired I was very happy to find this young doctor for me and my family . She is kind , knowledgeable and her staff is accommodating even the same day appointments are hard to get sometimes . Overall very good impression .

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018