Ratings for Dr. David Charland

Dr Charland took my son as a patient after his birth. It is now over 2.5 years later and I have had nothing but positive experiences as a new mom bringing my baby for medical care. He has fantastic "bedside" manner - always listens and discusses things thoroughly. He's open minded and never condescending. Caring, thorough and knowledgeable. I was saddened to hear that he is no longer maintaining a family practice. The only negative experience I had was that I did not receive the letters from his admin staff informing that he was leaving and transferring my son's care to another physician. I also didn't receive the letter from staff informing they moved to a new location. I was very upset by this and am hoping to have a good experience with the new doctor. Wish Dr Charland comes back some day!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Charland has been our family doctor for two years, and it is sad to see him leave family practice. Knowledgeable, helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Find myself extremely fortunate to have found Dr. Charland. Actually boast about him to family and friends. He is thorough, knowledgable, kind and caring. You feel heard. The staff is very good as well. Highly recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Most understanding doctor to everyone to go above and beyond to find the proper medications to help you. Very intelligent and knowledgable Girls are great over all a no brainer 11/10. He's helped myself Cameron get through a lot and always listens to patients from others I've discussed

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I am very pleased to know Dr.David.He is very Nice and Knowledgable.He cares about you and your family.And the staff is always nice and helpfull

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Im bery pleased and happy to be a new patent of Dr. D. Charland.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Does this doctor have a website for his family practice? If so can someone please provide the website? Does he also work at the ER in Joseph Brant in Burlington?

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I am very pleased to be a new patient . This doctor is patient, caring and knowledgeable and since our family doctor had retired I feel fortunate to have Dr. Charland as our new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Charland has a great bedside manner and really knows how to connect with his patients and make them feel informed about their health. He is very knowledgable and takes the time to explain everything. My husband and I both no longer mind going to doctor appointments now that we have a friendly doctor who actually cares about his patients! We don't live in Burlington, but it is worth the drive to see a doctor who is that good!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Recently opened a practice in Burlington. Pleasure to deal with, very patient, friendly, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014