Dr. Rustam Mamiashev

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rustam Mamiashev

Brilliant, thorough and sincere I can't write enough good things about him. I have insurance but will make it a priority to pay him cash to see him if I ever move out of country, I trust him and he's a perfectionist like his amazing wife. They also both care very much about their patients. He's a blessing and I'm grateful to receive treatment from him and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Finally after 10 years of procrastinating I had my implant crown completed today! The whole experience from start to finish was awesome. Dr. Rustam and Connie are so kind and gentle. Everything was explained in great detail and the injections were painless. My new crown feels awesome and it is a perfect colour match. I have also had bonding done by Dr. Rustam and it has really stood up well and the color match is excellent. I always feel like they have time for me and I never feel like they are rushing. Highly recommend this office. MH

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Rustam is the best dentist. He is patient in explaining the work to be done, injecting the freezing painlessly and pays attention to detail while working on a night guard, filling or crown (ie, leaves no places to snag the floss). I cannot say enough good things about Ania (Rustam's wife, also an excellent dentist) and the staff. Very friendly, helpful and wanting to make the visit to the dentist a positive experience. I always leave with a smile on my face!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

After having 3 different night guards from my previous dentists that didn't fit me, I was actually amazed to wake up after my first night with your night guard and find out that it was still in my mouth. I’ve been having such a horrible experience for such a long time in the last few years with night guards that I started thinking that they were pointless in the first place. But the current one is simply working so well for me. Thanks so much for everything Doctor! Thanks so much for making it!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

In all of my 64 years looking for a quality control dentist this practice has my respect and confidence.I am very impressed each time I go to appointment.Thanks again!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr Rustam Mamiashev is an excellent dentist. I had several crowns replaced and they all turned out extremely well. He is very good at matching the colours to existing teeth. He is calm and explains what he is doing along the way. I know I am receiving top quality care at his office. The support staff are excellent as well. Sandra S

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I have an aversion to dentists in general, as a result of having had two complete set of crowns replaced. However, my first experience with Dr. Rustam Mamiashev, in replacing a crown was exceptional. He has a calm, direct manner, outlining the issues and procedures and then executes with great skill and dexterity. His calmness and proficiency significantly reduces the stress associated with extended periods of time "in the chair". If you require significant dental work this is the professional you must choose! In addition, the support staff are exceptional and professional, which goes a long way in making a trip to the dentist ....dare I say it... "a positive experience" Sincerely Neil M

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Since I was a child, when I experienced "dental trauma", I have had a fear/phobia of going to the dentist. Now in my mid 40's, my teeth have suffered terribly, and I was faced with multiple extractions and eventual dentures. I was literally freaking out!! With their expertise and professionalism, but more so - their caring, compassion, and gentle touch, I was able to survive these procedures!! LOL! In all seriousness and sincerity, Dr's. Ania & Rustam Mamiashev are hands-down THE best dentists I have ever been treated by! And a BIG part of this is the support that their staff provides; Melanie, Ashley, and Pali - and all the team - are truly amazing!! I appreciate their care beyond words... And beyond tears! ;o) Sincerely, Jonny"K"

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

The best dentists I have ever seen in all of Canada: highly-knowledgeable, have very professional staff members, were impressively-flexible in accommodating my always-changing work schedule, and the quality of their work is outstanding. Recommend this office to everyone without any reservation.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I am a very nervous and anxious patient. Going to the dentist is very stressful for me. Dr Rustam helped a lot to minimize the stress. He is amazing, very calm and patient. He takes the time to know his patient and understand their concerns. You are treated like a person, not a number. There is never a rush to get you in and out. He is very punctual with appointments. Staff is very helpful and easy to work with. The office is super charged with technology and they embrace it with confidence. Dr Rustam is the best Doctor I have ever had. . Highly recommended. Nikolai

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Rustam Mamiashev's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rustam Mamiashev graduated from Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Faculty of Dentistry, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic in 1996. He also graduated from University of Western Ontario, Faculty of Dentistry, London, ON with a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree. Since 1996, Dr. Mamiashev has had a passion for changing lives "one smile at a time". Because of his dedication to his profession and continuing education, Dr. Rustam combines technology, skill, and clinical judgment to create happy, confident smiles for his patients. His major focus is Cosmetic Dentistry which requires exceptional attention to details and art work. Moreover, Dr. Rustam’s gentle manners are conveyed in the practice and patients especially enjoy his warm, caring approach to dentistry.

• English
  • Russian

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1996)

• Dental implant surgery