Ratings for Dr. Rustam Mamiashev

After having 3 different night guards from my previous dentists that didn't fit me, I was actually amazed to wake up after my first night with your night guard and find out that it was still in my mouth. I’ve been having such a horrible experience for such a long time in the last few years with night guards that I started thinking that they were pointless in the first place. But the current one is simply working so well for me. Thanks so much for everything Doctor! Thanks so much for making it!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

In all of my 64 years looking for a quality control dentist this practice has my respect and confidence.I am very impressed each time I go to appointment.Thanks again!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr Rustam Mamiashev is an excellent dentist. I had several crowns replaced and they all turned out extremely well. He is very good at matching the colours to existing teeth. He is calm and explains what he is doing along the way. I know I am receiving top quality care at his office. The support staff are excellent as well. Sandra S

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I have an aversion to dentists in general, as a result of having had two complete set of crowns replaced. However, my first experience with Dr. Rustam Mamiashev, in replacing a crown was exceptional. He has a calm, direct manner, outlining the issues and procedures and then executes with great skill and dexterity. His calmness and proficiency significantly reduces the stress associated with extended periods of time "in the chair". If you require significant dental work this is the professional you must choose! In addition, the support staff are exceptional and professional, which goes a long way in making a trip to the dentist ....dare I say it... "a positive experience" Sincerely Neil M

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Since I was a child, when I experienced "dental trauma", I have had a fear/phobia of going to the dentist. Now in my mid 40's, my teeth have suffered terribly, and I was faced with multiple extractions and eventual dentures. I was literally freaking out!! With their expertise and professionalism, but more so - their caring, compassion, and gentle touch, I was able to survive these procedures!! LOL! In all seriousness and sincerity, Dr's. Ania & Rustam Mamiashev are hands-down THE best dentists I have ever been treated by! And a BIG part of this is the support that their staff provides; Melanie, Ashley, and Pali - and all the team - are truly amazing!! I appreciate their care beyond words... And beyond tears! ;o) Sincerely, Jonny"K"

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

The best dentists I have ever seen in all of Canada: highly-knowledgeable, have very professional staff members, were impressively-flexible in accommodating my always-changing work schedule, and the quality of their work is outstanding. Recommend this office to everyone without any reservation.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I am a very nervous and anxious patient. Going to the dentist is very stressful for me. Dr Rustam helped a lot to minimize the stress. He is amazing, very calm and patient. He takes the time to know his patient and understand their concerns. You are treated like a person, not a number. There is never a rush to get you in and out. He is very punctual with appointments. Staff is very helpful and easy to work with. The office is super charged with technology and they embrace it with confidence. Dr Rustam is the best Doctor I have ever had. . Highly recommended. Nikolai

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Well all I can say is working with Dr Rustam was a small miracle in my world. I went to another dentist for a crown, and it was a nightmare experience. I had unbearable pain for over a year, and the crown that was put in was problematic from day. Approximately a year to the day, the other dentist's crown fell out while flossing. Dr Rustam saw me the next day, helped me assess my options, had me in on the Monday for preparation and impressions, and by that Friday had my new crown in my mouth. As i said, that new crown was nothing short of a miracle for me, it feels like a natural tooth, absolutely no pain or discomfort, and i can eat normal again. I had given up on the hope of eating normal again, simple pleasures such as eating a steak seemed to be a thing of the past. I know this might sound silly, but this crown has changed my life for the better. Honestly i would of paid double for the work he did (just don't tell him that!!!). His work is worth every dime.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I'm so glad I have been referred to your clinic. Everything looks and feels so natural. I am thankful for your care and professionalism. And I'm really happy that finally I found the best dentist for my family. I hope that I can plan my future treatment with you. Best regards to you and Anna. Nellie Potapov

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I must say this Dr comes across so passive and caring. I'd heard good things going in to see him but he excelled over my expectations. He's a perfectionist in a good way. I left with amazing bonding and the ladies at the front are very helpful.I give Doc 5 out of 5.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Rustam Mamiashev's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rustam Mamiashev graduated from Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Faculty of Dentistry, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic in 1996. He also graduated from University of Western Ontario, Faculty of Dentistry, London, ON with a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree. Since 1996, Dr. Mamiashev has had a passion for changing lives "one smile at a time". Because of his dedication to his profession and continuing education, Dr. Rustam combines technology, skill, and clinical judgment to create happy, confident smiles for his patients. His major focus is Cosmetic Dentistry which requires exceptional attention to details and art work. Moreover, Dr. Rustam’s gentle manners are conveyed in the practice and patients especially enjoy his warm, caring approach to dentistry.

• English
  • Russian

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1996)

• Dental implant surgery