Dr. Rustam Mamiashev

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rustam Mamiashev

It is apparent that R & A Dentistry is a 5 Star+ dental practice from the minute you call to make an appointment! All their front office staff, dental assistants and hygienists are friendly, efficient and highly professional. I have known and trusted many of them for years, and the newer staff have fit in seamlessly in providing the same great care and service. I have been a patient of Dr. Ania and Dr. Rustam since they took over the practice five years ago. They are honest, caring, kind and competent, and set a positive tone for their practice. They value and respect their patients as individuals and take care to explain fully the procedures which are required. One knows one is in the best possible hands while in their care. I highly recommend the R & A Dentistry Team and would give a 10 star rating if I could! TL

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Great people. Dr. Rustam and Anna are very knowledgeable and understanding of patients'needs. I highly recommend them

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

R & A Dentistry is an awesome, caring team. Dr. Rustam is both professional and personable.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Not impressed w Dr.Rustam. Found his cosmetic dentistry chipped very soon after it was applied repeatedly and not helpful w explaining options or providing solutions to concerns. Very inconsistent staff, every 6 months another long term staff member has left, I don’t believe any long term original staff remain from when he acquired the practice. I have now left the practice after his acquiring it, after 17 years w Dr.Knight, due to Dr.Rustam’s attitude and unsatisfactory work. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Very professional, thoughtful and considering about the patien's needs

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Very friendly staff at the office, but most important really professional dentists.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I have a big fear of the dentist. I started seeing Dr Rustam and Dr Ania a few years back and it has been great. They are both so kind and caring. They truly care about their patients. DR Rustam is so gentle and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Brilliant, thorough and sincere I can't write enough good things about him. I have insurance but will make it a priority to pay him cash to see him if I ever move out of country, I trust him and he's a perfectionist like his amazing wife. They also both care very much about their patients. He's a blessing and I'm grateful to receive treatment from him and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Finally after 10 years of procrastinating I had my implant crown completed today! The whole experience from start to finish was awesome. Dr. Rustam and Connie are so kind and gentle. Everything was explained in great detail and the injections were painless. My new crown feels awesome and it is a perfect colour match. I have also had bonding done by Dr. Rustam and it has really stood up well and the color match is excellent. I always feel like they have time for me and I never feel like they are rushing. Highly recommend this office. MH

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Rustam is the best dentist. He is patient in explaining the work to be done, injecting the freezing painlessly and pays attention to detail while working on a night guard, filling or crown (ie, leaves no places to snag the floss). I cannot say enough good things about Ania (Rustam's wife, also an excellent dentist) and the staff. Very friendly, helpful and wanting to make the visit to the dentist a positive experience. I always leave with a smile on my face!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr. Rustam Mamiashev's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rustam Mamiashev graduated from Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Faculty of Dentistry, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic in 1996. He also graduated from University of Western Ontario, Faculty of Dentistry, London, ON with a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree. Since 1996, Dr. Mamiashev has had a passion for changing lives "one smile at a time". Because of his dedication to his profession and continuing education, Dr. Rustam combines technology, skill, and clinical judgment to create happy, confident smiles for his patients. His major focus is Cosmetic Dentistry which requires exceptional attention to details and art work. Moreover, Dr. Rustam’s gentle manners are conveyed in the practice and patients especially enjoy his warm, caring approach to dentistry.

• English
  • Russian

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1996)

• Dental implant surgery