Ratings for Dr. Collis Wilson

I feel awkward in writing this - I guess Wilson is a good enough technician but in the half dozen times I saw him I left feeling humiliated and resentful, not only from his abrupt and cold behaviour but from my sense that he had contempt for my sleeplessness & anxiety.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr Wilson is the best doctor I've ever dealt with. I would love to continue seeing him but I have moved a fair distance away, so it's simply not possible for me to go to Vancouver for appointments. He is knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. I went to the ER on a Friday for what turned out to be an ovarian cyst, and on Monday his office called me to book a follow up appointment immediately. He organized an ultrasound for that week to make sure everything was ok. Seeing him always gives me reassurance because I know that he will pay attention and accurately diagnose me, and he never seems to need to check his notes for my history.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Collis has been my family Doctor for most of my life - almost 30 years. Having dealt with other doctors while living overseas, and clinics around town, I can say that he is easily one of the best. Friendly, approachable, extremely knowledgeable, honest and real.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Top notch Doc. proactive and communicative. Always give plenty of time at an appointment and generally moves quickly to find a satisfactory result.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Used to be his patient in Kits for many years before I moved to Burnaby. Dr. Wilson is one of the best doctors I ever had. Extremely knowledgeable and very effective.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Excellent doctor! I have been with him over 15 years now!Never late, never wait, always welcoming and exceptionally knowledgable!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

I felt that Dr Wilson approaches medicine from an outdated method and needs to look at cause rather than effect rather than just treating symptoms.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

I have been a patient with Dr.Wilson for many years. I think he is a top notch physician, and I feel lucky to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011