You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Duncan Miller

Dr. Miller is the best. His bed side manner is masterful. He is a brilliant, funny, caring, patient, knowledgeable man . We should feel lucky that he chose to study medicine. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Had a very pleasant experience and would definitely recommend Dr. Miller.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

He is the family doctor to 3 generation of our family. Well connected to most specialist in town. I have never waited more than 5 minutes for any appointment. He is the best.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Good doctor, and patient. He is one of the best doctor I have seen so far.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr Miller is a great doctor and has tremendous knowledge of medicine and is extremely well traveled. My only reluctance to write such a good review is that he will start getting too busy to care for his number one patient, ME!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I have been his patient for over 15 years. He is very caring, personable and refers as needed to equally good specialists. He never talks down on you, you can really have a conversation about your health choices and concerns. He has a female dr. in his practice for pap tests if uncomfortable with male dr. Truly the best you are going to find.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I am so honoured to be a patient of Duncan's. He has been my doctor for several years and his caring, understanding and gentleness is wonderful. I also love his sense of humour!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Duncan Miller's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller is the best. His bed side manner is masterful. He is a brilliant, funny, caring, patient, knowledgeable man . We should feel lucky that he chose to s..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Had a very pleasant experience and would definitely recommend Dr. Miller. "

April 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is the family doctor to 3 generation of our family. Well connected to most specialist in town. I have never waited more than 5 minutes for any appointment. H..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Patient, knowledgeable, caring and does not over schedule. He really is a professional who sees his career as a calling."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hands down the best GP I've ever dealt with in my 43 years. Always on time, responsive, engaged, and helpful."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor, and patient. He is one of the best doctor I have seen so far. "

August 24, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "This is miscoded at Vancouver BC. It seems this doctor practices in the US"

July 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Besides making excellent prognoses he has the best referrals in the city , from the number 1 specialists to top surgeons . "

June 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I wish I could lie to you right now, but I just can't. Bad doctor, definitely a sweet potato. 0/10. "

June 12, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.smilemasters.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97051". Address has been updated from "None" to "575 South Columbia River Highway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15033973326".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Miller is a great doctor and has tremendous knowledge of medicine and is extremely well traveled. My only reluctance to write such a good review is that he w..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been his patient for over 15 years. He is very caring, personable and refers as needed to equally good specialists. He never talks down on you, you can r..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so honoured to be a patient of Duncan's. He has been my doctor for several years and his caring, understanding and gentleness is wonderful. I also love h..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has been my doctor for years, and is better than any doctor I had before. Couldn't ask for a more knowledgeable, caring and personable doctor."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a wonderful caring human being and a great Doctor. Awesome!!"

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE GVRD. FIRST RAT is. GOD"

October 18, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

June 1, 2012