Dr. Duncan Miller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Duncan Miller

One of the most conscientious doctors I have ever met. A gem.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

He has been my doctor for 20 years, still cares just as much as 20 years ago. Always a good experience

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr Miller has been my doctor for over 10 years and feel lucky to have him. He is engaging, thoughtful and passionate about his job and has a great sense of humour. He's seen me through a lot and has always been a stable and caring presence in my life.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Miller is a good man and a good doctor. Duncan has tried to be fair under heavy handed rulings by the College of Physicians. I have never had a problem with his care until this new Opoiod scare which has nothing to do with me.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

He is a great doctor, he has been my family and I's GP since I was a young teen and I'm 27 now. Staff are really nice too

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Miller is passionate and proactive in regards to his patients health. In general he is just a joy to be around, it is very clear that he truly cares about his patients. He is 1 in a million!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Miller is one of the best physicians in this city. He is thorough, empathetic and funny and is always available in a pinch. It doesn't get any better than that combination for a health care provider. His staff is terrific and anyone who has dealt with his office knows it is a very special place in this city. I could not feel safer having my and my family's health care in his hands. Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Unfortunately someone is writing false reviews. Three were written 12 Nov and one was written 11 Nov. All of these reviews have been flagged but this site has decided not to delete them. Anyone who is fortunate enough to be a patient of Dr Duncan Miller knows he is an excellent doctor. For him being a doctor is not a career, it is his calling.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

He treats us like family! Outstanding doctor! His kindness towards myself my children is amazing!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Miller is awesome! He is friendly, but informed and attentive. He always gives us his undivided attention while doing so with a sunny disposition. He never makes us feel rushed and gives plenty of time to our appointments. He has answered concerns outside of appointment times and even calls to follow up when needed. I feel so lucky we got to have him as our family doctor. It helps our young family so much to have such a great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017