Ratings for Dr. Duncan Miller

I feel honoured to have this caring, compassionate man as my MD. Truly exceptional attention to his patients. All of my friends now go to him and feel the same way. And a fabulous sense of humour!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Best doctor both my husband and I have ever had. Goes above and beyond with his compassion and caring for his patients. Absolute star!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

First time coming to Dr. Duncan Miller, I had planned to meet him at 2pm. When I arrived, I found a monstrous line up by the front desk. Apparently, the receptionist had been on a coffee break, and patients were lining up out the door. It took a full hour to reach the front of the line, where I checked in and came to Dr. Miller. Contrary to the staff, the doctor was very welcoming and enjoyed my being with him. He gave me a quick diagnosis and prescription, and gave me some tips for after I leave the office. A shame that an awesome doctor like Dr. Miller has to work with the ignorant staff.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I went to Dr. Miller some years ago, with feelings of depression. I explained that these feelings were not usual for me, and that I thought perhaps some counseling might be in order. He insisted instead of trying several anti-depressants on me(one of which, at the time, was experimental). After I refused the experimental drug, his demeanor changed, and he made sure that each and every time he saw me he would start the conversation with "So, what is it 'this' time...?" I finally found another doctor. I think that, bad diagnoses aside (I wasn't depressed, I had chronic pain that he was unable to diagnose), Dr Miller's bedside manner is atrocious. He "may have had" compassion and "might have been" an amazing doctor at one time, but I can't imagine when that was. It certainly wasn't when I went to see him.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Let's be positive first. Dr. Miller has been working with me for 4+ years. Dr. Duncan Miller is knowledgeable, although I did not encounter any serious medical problems, just normal checks. The clinic receptionists are the worst in town. You can never imgaine somebody getting paid has such terrible and poor attitude. They are rude and very cool to clients/patients. They let later comings see doctors first and keep me who was on time waiting until later comers finished. The receptionists don't deserve the pay at all. Why the doctors keep these rude people instead of hiring somebody more qualified and more professional and nicer?

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I arrived at Dr. Miller's office in high spirits, since Dr. Miller is one of the number one doctors in the Vancouver my hopes were very high. Unfortunately, when I arrived to his office they were running about 30 minutes behind, this was fine at first, but after 45 minutes I knew it was going to be a long wait. By the time I was admitted into my appointment it was almost 2 hours after my original appointment time. Dr. Miller is a knowledgeable doctor, but he was very rushed during my appointment, and was rude to me.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Hated the place: very messy and hostile environment. Staff was unfriendly, Doctor did not help problems at all. Not too late, but late enough to make me late for my office meeting (15 minutes).

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Knowledgeable and caring doctor who takes time with his patients

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

I rated Dr. Miller about 8 years ago when I had just left hosp after 66 days -- after 5 surgeries and a life threatening illness -- I can honestly say that he is still the best out there. I have dealt with specialists, staff and other family doctors and this guy is the real deal folks. If you want a doctor that listens and soothes when your sickness is talking -- look no further. The best . period.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Miller is the best. His bed side manner is masterful. He is a brilliant, funny, caring, patient, knowledgeable man . We should feel lucky that he chose to study medicine. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016