Ratings for Dr. Duncan Miller

Dr. Miller is one of the best physicians in this city. He is thorough, empathetic and funny and is always available in a pinch. It doesn't get any better than that combination for a health care provider. His staff is terrific and anyone who has dealt with his office knows it is a very special place in this city. I could not feel safer having my and my family's health care in his hands. Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Unfortunately someone is writing false reviews. Three were written 12 Nov and one was written 11 Nov. All of these reviews have been flagged but this site has decided not to delete them. Anyone who is fortunate enough to be a patient of Dr Duncan Miller knows he is an excellent doctor. For him being a doctor is not a career, it is his calling.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

He treats us like family! Outstanding doctor! His kindness towards myself my children is amazing!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Miller is awesome! He is friendly, but informed and attentive. He always gives us his undivided attention while doing so with a sunny disposition. He never makes us feel rushed and gives plenty of time to our appointments. He has answered concerns outside of appointment times and even calls to follow up when needed. I feel so lucky we got to have him as our family doctor. It helps our young family so much to have such a great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Excellent doctor. Extremely caring and attentive. I believe Dr. Miler is the best! I always leaving the appointment with a smile :-).

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Simply the best doctor I have ever had. I feel very lucky to have found him. Very knowledgeable and compassionate. Gives great referrals.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

I feel honoured to have this caring, compassionate man as my MD. Truly exceptional attention to his patients. All of my friends now go to him and feel the same way. And a fabulous sense of humour!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Best doctor both my husband and I have ever had. Goes above and beyond with his compassion and caring for his patients. Absolute star!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

First time coming to Dr. Duncan Miller, I had planned to meet him at 2pm. When I arrived, I found a monstrous line up by the front desk. Apparently, the receptionist had been on a coffee break, and patients were lining up out the door. It took a full hour to reach the front of the line, where I checked in and came to Dr. Miller. Contrary to the staff, the doctor was very welcoming and enjoyed my being with him. He gave me a quick diagnosis and prescription, and gave me some tips for after I leave the office. A shame that an awesome doctor like Dr. Miller has to work with the ignorant staff.

Submitted November 12, 2016

I went to Dr. Miller some years ago, with feelings of depression. I explained that these feelings were not usual for me, and that I thought perhaps some counseling might be in order. He insisted instead of trying several anti-depressants on me(one of which, at the time, was experimental). After I refused the experimental drug, his demeanor changed, and he made sure that each and every time he saw me he would start the conversation with "So, what is it 'this' time...?" I finally found another doctor. I think that, bad diagnoses aside (I wasn't depressed, I had chronic pain that he was unable to diagnose), Dr Miller's bedside manner is atrocious. He "may have had" compassion and "might have been" an amazing doctor at one time, but I can't imagine when that was. It certainly wasn't when I went to see him.

Submitted November 12, 2016