Dr. Duncan Miller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Duncan Miller

He is a great doctor, he has been my family and I's GP since I was a young teen and I'm 27 now. Staff are really nice too

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Miller is passionate and proactive in regards to his patients health. In general he is just a joy to be around, it is very clear that he truly cares about his patients. He is 1 in a million!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Miller is one of the best physicians in this city. He is thorough, empathetic and funny and is always available in a pinch. It doesn't get any better than that combination for a health care provider. His staff is terrific and anyone who has dealt with his office knows it is a very special place in this city. I could not feel safer having my and my family's health care in his hands. Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Unfortunately someone is writing false reviews. Three were written 12 Nov and one was written 11 Nov. All of these reviews have been flagged but this site has decided not to delete them. Anyone who is fortunate enough to be a patient of Dr Duncan Miller knows he is an excellent doctor. For him being a doctor is not a career, it is his calling.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

He treats us like family! Outstanding doctor! His kindness towards myself my children is amazing!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Miller is awesome! He is friendly, but informed and attentive. He always gives us his undivided attention while doing so with a sunny disposition. He never makes us feel rushed and gives plenty of time to our appointments. He has answered concerns outside of appointment times and even calls to follow up when needed. I feel so lucky we got to have him as our family doctor. It helps our young family so much to have such a great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Excellent doctor. Extremely caring and attentive. I believe Dr. Miler is the best! I always leaving the appointment with a smile :-).

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Simply the best doctor I have ever had. I feel very lucky to have found him. Very knowledgeable and compassionate. Gives great referrals.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

I feel honoured to have this caring, compassionate man as my MD. Truly exceptional attention to his patients. All of my friends now go to him and feel the same way. And a fabulous sense of humour!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Best doctor both my husband and I have ever had. Goes above and beyond with his compassion and caring for his patients. Absolute star!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016