Ratings for Dr. Joseph Chong

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Efficient, confident,a good communicator(speaker and listener

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Pleasant and helpful. speaks to you like a friend, and talks in laymens terms

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Easy to talk to, remembers you, doesn't overprescribe, follows up quickly on lab work. Have been a patient for five years.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

Dr. Chong is a very patient and dedicated doctor who goes above and beyond expectations.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

A great, young, upbeat doctor who is interested in his patients and accessible. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Dr. Chong is my family doctor. I very much appreciate that he actually listens to me and talks to my like I am an intelligent human being. It is uncommon in my experience that you can have a conversation with a doctor about your issues/questions. I highly recommend this guy and the whole clinic he works at is very well run.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Been his paitient for 7 years. He remembers each and every concern of mine. Explains everthing nicely and openly. Calm and composed. I travel for 1 hour for my appt. Really hope he moves his practice to South Surrey. :-)

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Fabulous GP. Always asks if there is anything else you'd like to chat about while still sitting down and NOT on his way out of the room. My family never feels rushed or silly for asking questions. Actually, we have had a great experience with several of the doctors at that clinic.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Joseph Chong's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chong is absolutely amazing. I would pick him as a GP in a heartbeat if he only had a private practise. "

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He saved me more than he realizes and he's extremely friendly. He wants to truly help you"

August 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Efficient, confident,a good communicator(speaker and listener"

September 4, 2014
  • City changed from "Vancouver" to "White Rock"

October 10, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Family / G.P." to "Emergency / Critical"

August 25, 2013