Dr. Behrod Khankhanian

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Behrod Khankhanian

I won a free in office whitening with Westlake Village family dental at Golds a gym. Dr Khankhanian is as professional as they come. We had a free consult. He answered al my questions. Most importantly I felt safe, comfortable. I’d been looking for a new dentist in WLV so for those in the same boat look no further.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

consiste el tratamiento del nervio y extractamente cuanto más esperes, más te dolerá gracias doctor feliz y me siento mucho mejor

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

This guy is excellent. Highly recommended. Straight to the point so you understand. It's nice when you find the good doc that you'll stick with.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

The family and me hope this doctor sticks around! Loved him he's great with kids and his staff. Cute too oops

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

very good dentist, very friendly and helpful.......

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

He is the best dentist I've ever had in my whole life

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I read about dr Brad before going to visit him and I visited the dr in Compton. His manners were superior. He was gentle and helpful and will be referred. Staff was lacking. What do you expect though.. I had some extractions which I dreaded, and didn't feel a thing! Thank you from Orange.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

House calls are rare these days. But dental phobia is not. Dr Brad will come to your house and do whatever you need, want, etc. right in the comforts of your home. As always, he stresses A+. He is.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I went to see this doctor today. I told him and his owner that they put the wrong kind of white crown on my tooth.anyways, long story very short I wanted to sue him after he asked me to leave...thennn... I realized on my way home with my boyfriend (who also loved him but doctor asked him also to leave bc he didn't understand anything the dr was telling him), that he saved my tooth. I will still go get a second opinion. bye now

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I took my wife to Dr Brad Khankhanian, and he did my wife's veneers. All ill say is that he is A+ Also, he gives his patients grades :)

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Behrod Khankhanian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Family Dentistry, Emergency Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Invisalign, Implant and Cosmetic, Sedation, PediatDentures, Oral Cancer Screenings, Nutrition Guidance, Oral Hygiene Emphasis

• English