Ratings for Dr. Jason V. Sustersic

I was seeing Dr. Jason for years for multiple reasons including chronic pain for a few different problems. I never Dr. shopped or requested scripts early. One day recently just before Christmas i call for a refill and he said he was no longer able to fill scripts for pain. Just like that!!!! It takes a long time to gather records, find a new Doc ect. This was an incredible kick in the head. I really don't know what else to say except i am sure there are others and I feel your Pain!!!!!!! Also this is dangerous and unprofessional!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

I have been seeing this doctor for a few years now, and the office is very outdated appearing, his staff looks unkempt and can be rude and short with you. Recently I was in for an injury and was treated with antibiotic, an external medicated ointment and very little instruction on how to care for my wound. When I contacted the doctor back 3 weeks later with new symptoms, and concern of infection, I was told by his staff that "I was told once already by the doctor that this would take 6 weeks to heal, I needed not to worry and if I wanted to I could see the doctor in 3 weeks for follow up, not sooner." They were rude, short, and not hearing my concerns. I went to another doctor regarding my concerns and came to find my injury was infected, and I needed all new course of action, that could have become very serious in 3 weeks time if I had listened and waited. If you want attentive, knowledgeable, thorough care from patient sensitive, professional doctors and staff - look further!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I've been a patient for over a year. I've never had an issue with the staff. Every time I've had an appointment The doctor is ready to see me within a few minutes of the scheduled time.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr jason had me taking some strong physically addictive medicine for an extended period of time. I tried calling for a refill on a medication, they said not for another 2 days, I got upset with the rude assistant on the phone, and said please let me actually speak to the doctor because he would not give me the answer you gave me I accused her of never asking the doc my question and concerns about really needing my refill today.I called two days later like they said to for my refill, now by this time I am throwing up on myself, and can barely move from the pain, they said sorry dr jason decided to stop seeing you as a patient because of your aggressive behavior, and demanding to see the doctor. Dr Jason is a bad doctor for over prescribing narcotics then abruptly stopping them irresponsibly endangering my life by not slowly weaning me off the narcotics. He should loose his license, I know for a fact there are others this has happened to. Do not go here if you care about your health.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Being a patient for some time, this doctor was very un-professional in how he handled my treatment. He was inconsiderate and unethical in how he removed me from medication. A warning to others, if you're on a scheduled medication, he sees fit not wheening a patient off as he is soley responsible to do. I had a very hard time coming off these medications, and no doctor should display this type of conduct. I was never told why I was being removed from the medication, and was informed by an desensitized medical assistant. I am still reading up on proper medical standards and what my rights are as a patient, however, I see fit to practice my freedom of speech and make public what was done to me. All doctors should properly remove a patient from medication no matter what the situation. It is true for ANY medication YOU SHOULD NEVER ABRUPTLY STOP taking it, yet Dr. Sustersic saw no altering effect by removing me from long-term medication without notice.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Best PCP I have ever been to! Really takes the time to listen and explain things. Great patient care!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Ive been seeing this dr. for a few years now he is the best doctor i ever had, he finishes my sentances for me sometimes and already knows my problems and how to cure them. nice guy who listens also and explains to you whats going on. my whole family goes to him! the only problem ive had is with the staff, there very friendly but they get so overloaded with work they dont call back sometimes so if you have a emergency make sure they get it answered right away and if they say there going to call back then call them back and keep bugging them. this is understandable with how busy they get.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Dr. Jason V. Sustersic's Credentials

• Pacific Medical College (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal