Ratings for Dr. Ammon Zukeran

Dr. Ammon Zukeran did an excellent job. I have been to 5 chiropractors, 2 physical therapists, and a handful of massage therapist over the past year. No one was able to assess the problem or listen to my concerns. He was able to provide relief with my tight neck, shoulder and back muscles. Dr. Zukeran was able to assess the problem and used a soft tissue technique with adjustments to my satisfaction. He was very attentive. Thank you Dr. Zukeran, you made a believer out of me.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I payed only $75 for a full evaluation for the first visit and included examination, x-rays, and first adjustment. I've been under a care plan with a different chiropractor before but never felt improvement on my chronic pain back condition. With Dr. Zukeran I felt relief from my pain after my 3rd visit and now I am under a 12 month care plan. I am so grateful I found Dr. Zukeran because I feel that he really cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone. The staff at the office is friendly.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014