Ratings for Dr. Ryan Nickens

He is very arrogant and fake. The front desk staff was helpful.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

One of the worst experiences with any business, very unethical! High pressure...cultish, and all about the money! They even refer to you as a 'Member'. Much to creepy for me!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

This was a horrible experience of someone who just wants to put the fear of illness in your head if you don't get his help. All he wants is your money! He lied to me about how much it was going to cost. There should be a law against what he does, taking money from people that probably can't afford to pay him for services they don't really need. I would give zero stars if possible.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I agree with the other comment, and my more in depth experience demonstrates it's possible that in the former review, the comment about showmanship could..again from my experience mean tricky ..to get my money. YEA..I said to my wife, that's all I need is a tricky practitioner. Moreover and by all means, if you have insurance go to another chiropractor who is affiliated! That generally means a lot..that that practitioner is in network! He needs help..like a receptionist; so I gave him a poor rating there Staff, because he has no help that I saw. He didn't help at all, even though I had a complaint, an issue that another chiropractor fixed for me. He was on time. I paid for an assessment which incl x-rays, but never received either..so..to me, he failed in the knowledge area as well.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

This is not a typical chiropractor he is part of a cultish group known as Maximized Living. They sell treatment upfront and claim they can cure anything with chiropractic. All showmanship and high fives to get my money. Much better chiropractors available in Fort Myers who take my insurance and provide a better adjustment. Would not recommend and just want people to know what they are getting into upfront before they go see him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014