Ratings for Dr. Moira E. Wristen

She tends to run behind but that is because she takes the time to listen to her patients. I can live with that as I know she will listen to me the same way.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

She really goes above and beyond for her patients . Calls me herself to see how I am feeling.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Wristen is really in this for the prople not just the money. Some doctors get so comfortable that I think they loose in a since the heart to love each and every patient as an equal. Dr.wristen works above and beyond helping you at yout visit. She goes the extra mile to me sure your health is made priority in her office. Dr. Wristen is number one in what she does. My family has been with her for over 15 yrs and we hope to stay another.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

Dr. Wristen takes her time to listen to my questions or concerns provides concise and compassionate responses. A great Doctor I highly recommend her, she has been my doctor for the last 12 years.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr. Wristen is a very compassionate and easy to talk to doctor. Really takes the time to listen and get to know and understand her patients! She is bar far the best Dr. I have seen. Only downside is waiting in office to be called, sometimes hard to get in and/or get a timely call back.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Oh my gosh, this rating sheet says it all. I really liked Dr. Wristen. I thought she was a very good doctor. However, I too, got very tired of trying to get an appointment. "The Appointment Lottery" as someone mentioned is EXACTLY on the money. I am currently seeing another doctor but I am not happy with her. I can get in most anytime, but she's not a good doctor. I checked this site to see the reviews but I see the "Appointment Lottery" is still a problem. That is very disappointing.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I really liked Dr. Wristen also but unfortunately since I've not seen her since 2005 she will not accept new patients. I asked why and the lady I spoke to on the phone would not give me a reason. All she said was, "well it's been since 2005 since you came in." I wanted to say... sorry for not being sick for the last 4 years. I had 2 kids and I only needed to go to my OB during these last 4 years. I think not keeping old patients is stupid. Growing up I had the same family doctor who delivered me until I entered college and he retired (Dr. Jerry Dodson). Has anyone else had this experience? I'm so disappointed I have to go to another doctor now. I also agree it's ridiculous to have to call in at 8am to fight for an appt - seriously - who came up with that idea?!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

I think sometimes different people respond better or worse to different types of doctors. Dr. Wristen just didn't strike me as being that wonderful...she seemed to be just average to me, and my adult daughter felt the same way. Dr. Wristen always seemed to be in something of a hurry to get to the next patient and I felt as though I was imposing on her if I wanted to ask questions. I have a new doctor now and I can ask as many questions as I like and never feel as though I'm being a "problem patient." Also, and although this isn't Dr. Wristen's fault, it affects her patients, after going to her for so many years I got absolutely fed up with trying to win the appointment lottery in the morning and not being able to make appointments. Since I work on the opposite side of town, I would wind up having to take time off from work just to phone in and if I didn't win an appointment, I lost time for no reason!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Very Good Doctor... IF YOU CAN GET IN.. calling at 8am hopeing you win the phone in contest is Absured. bring back appointment.or bring in more doctors..it my health not a radio contest

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Moira E. Wristen's Credentials

• Mem Univ Of Newfoundland, Fac Of Med, St Johns, Nfld, Canada (Grad. 1989)

AARP