You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Bedrosian

Exceptional Doctor loving caring and make you feel you are in the right place, she takes a detail history filled with questions and always followed by an examination if needed, Dr. Bedrosian also have a staff (Annet and Bertha)that works very hard to make your call and visit to the office a good and stessless one. My family I are very fortunate to have Dr Bedrosian as our family doctor since our last doctor expired, your doctor is not only for medicine Der Bedrosian is our Doctor our friend our councillor she is the best we love you

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Kathleen Bedrosian and her team Aneta and Bertha are absolutely a godsend. Same day appointments ALWAYS and will even take yo uin rightaway if she can. Very kind, caring and jovial. She took great care of me when I first went thru a first miscarriage and would call me at home daily to check up on me. Hands down a very passionate lady about her job.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Best doctor ever! Been with her since I was 15 years old - I'm now 41 and have added my husband and two kids to her list of patients. She came to see me at the hospital when I gave birth to make sure I was ok. So many other examples I could give, but to sum it up, she is an amazing Doctor and person.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Been a patient for 24 yrs and she and her staff are fantastic!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

She is just the most caring Doctor, who makes time for you.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr. Bedrosian goes above and beyond the call of duty! She is very intelligent and has compassion beyond any expectations! I have been seeing her for the last 25 years and she has always been amazing! All of her patients are privileged to have such a wonderful doctor! I am a very thankful patient!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Bedrosian is the best family physician! She has helped me with so many health issues and always explains everything to me and answers any questions that I have. It amazes me that she remembers all my health issues and probably all her other patients issues as well. She is a god send. Thank you Dr. B. for being the best! She is so compassionate! And her drop ins on the weekend show that she cares about all her patients.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Kathleen Bedrosian's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptional Doctor loving caring and make you feel you are in the right place, she takes a detail history filled with questions and always followed by an examin..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kathleen Bedrosian and her team Aneta and Bertha are absolutely a godsend. Same day appointments ALWAYS and will even take yo uin rightaway if she can. Very..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So many examples of Dr. B going above and beyond; consistently excellent care, compassion, and responsiveness!"

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor ever! Been with her since I was 15 years old - I'm now 41 and have added my husband and two kids to her list of patients. She came to see me at the..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She has been my family doctor for many years and is the best doctor I have ever had. Caring, kind and never makes you feel rushed. "

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been a patient for 24 yrs and she and her staff are fantastic!"

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is just the most caring Doctor, who makes time for you."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is hands down the best doc. I never feel like she's rushing us out the door. She is so caring and compassionate."

September 6, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N2A1" to "N2J 3Z4". Address has been updated from "None" to "101 Ira Needles Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15197453117".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bedrosian goes above and beyond the call of duty! She is very intelligent and has compassion beyond any expectations! I have been seeing her for the last 25..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bedrosian is the best family physician! She has helped me with so many health issues and always explains everything to me and answers any questions that I ..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "hands down the BEST doctor for me and my children."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I trust Dr B with my life, so much good said In all of the comments I've read, I'm glad to see it and I feel she deserves all of the praise, I am fortunate a..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was lucky enough to see Dr. Bedrosian with my newborn son when she was on call for my doctor. I have never met someone so caring, intuitive and knowledgeable..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had the pleasure of visiting with Dr B. as she was the on call doctor within our GP's group. Our current doctor is amazing but if we had to get a different..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A wonderful doctor who has your best interest at heart. I have been with her for over 20 years."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. She is very caring and considers your needs. She is sensitive to the option of natural alternatives."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "DR. B is by far the most caring Dr around. She has cared for oir whole family for many years..she was so caring and helpful to all of us when my mom went throug..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bedrosian is an amazing doctor. She has cared for my family, their kids and now my greatgrand children. She us very thorough and open to alternative treatme..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Kathleen has been my doctor since birth and I adore her!"

September 11, 2014