Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Bedrosian

The most caring and loving doctor out there. Been going to her since she opened well respected and just the best

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Called to see if the doctor is taking on new patients, and the receptionist wasn't the friendliest. She wouldn't give me two seconds to ask if she would refer anyone.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Bedrosian has been my Family Doctor for over 25 years now, pretty much since the beginning of her practice and is the best. She has helped me through various health issues over the years, the most serious of them were 2 blood clots in my left leg, one that I had to be admitted to the hospital for and she came to see me be admitted and made sure I was doing okay during the process. She even took the time to call me personally off hours when another serious issue came up. She is always willing to listen and give advice if necessary. Her staff is very friendly and willing to get you in for an appointment on short notice if it's urgent.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Been my family doctor since I was 2...she has always gone above and beyond to make each patient feel like they are a person and not a number! When I had my 2 children she came to see them at the hospital and has taken great care of them. Never did she treat me any different when I had my son at 19 when most other doctors would think " she's a young mom she's probably over reacting." I really hope she never retires as I will never find a doctor like here again!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Been there from day one. She has helped me with various eccentric, often relating to worldwide travel. Would recommend to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

always willing to take time and refer you to specialist if needed and the staff is great

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

best GP Dr & staff, sometimes the wait is long, but she takes the time with her patients.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Fantastic. All around wonderful. My family are going to be patients till the end. Can't move away - we'd never find this kind of care ANYWHERE ELSE.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

This doctor is AMAZING. She really cares about her patients and takes her time with them. She goes above and beyond!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

My family doctor for 21 years. She effortlessly makes each and every individual feel special and treat them like human beings. She gives you the best advice from any aspect

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017