Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Bedrosian

With her vast knowledge and quick reaction, Dr. Bedrosian solved all my health issues, some not so usual. Could not ever ask for a better physician!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Absolutely amazing doctor with helpful and caring staff. You will fall in love! Been my doctor for 29 years, she is now all 3 of my children’s doctor. We would all be lost without her

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Great family doctor! We all feel we're in great hands!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

The most amazing woman and doctor. My little boy and I would be lost without her.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

She is an amazing doctor. She has been my doctor for 30 years and is also my sons doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Dr. Bedrosian has been my doctor for 27 years. Dr. Bedrosian and her staff have taken great care of me over the years - words cannot express how much I appreciate them!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Dr.B and her incredible staff have seen me through the toughest and best times of my life thus far. Always actively listens to my concerns (and there are many) and helps guide me to the best decisions for me. I am so great full to have been under the care of such an authentic and caring health care team. I always tell her I would not give her up for anything. Dr.B Please just keep being you. L.W.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Dr. Bedrosian has been my Doctor for over 25 years and I have never had an issue with either her or her staff. They are always friendly and knowledgeable and are willing to help.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

I started seeing Dr. Bedrosian at the age of 15, I am now 36. she has been a God sent to myself & my 2 children. There is not one negative thing I can say about her and the care she has provided to me and my family. When you can feel a bond with your Dr. you know are very lucky. Anette & Brenda have also been a very special part of my journey :) CJ

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr Bedrosian looks after my family and we are thrilled. We are in the best hands. She truly cares about her patients. Her staff are wonderful and know her patients well also.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018