Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Bedrosian

Dr Bedrosian has been my doctor for over 26 years. She has cared for all three of my children and now as they are adults they continue to use her. We simply love her to pieces. Not a dr who easily throw a prescription, always offers other methods. Wonderful listener. We could never ask for a better Doctor. She is a blessing !

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

As a Nurse and a patient of Dr. Bedrosian she is by far the gold standard of medicine. Compassionate care above the rest. We can't thank her enough for the care and concern she has provided to myself and family members.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Bedrosian or Dr. B. as she is referred as by most of her patients is the most compassionate, caring, kind G.P. I have ever known. She listens with an open mind and caring heart. Her staff help her run a warm and inviting office. Thank you Dr. B. for your continued service.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Kind, compasionate, matter-of-fact, and truly caring about each individual as well as their surrounding family and circumstances. She is a diamond.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I couldn't ask for a better doctor. She never rushes you, is thorough and is truly helpful. She is great with my children and always gets us in quickly. I am extremely grateful to have such an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Compassionate, kind and knowledgeable. Great person and great doc.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

She is a wonderful doctor. She never rushes you . She truly listens to all your concerns. Dr. Bedrosian’s staff are wonderful caring people as well.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Best doctor ever for sure! if you have her, you should do a back flip with joy.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. B is the best doctor I have ever had. She listens to you and you are never rushed. I like that she always follows up with you.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Best doctor ever! Has been my family doctor for over 25 years.Takes the time to get to know her patients and always gives honest, helpful advice. I especially like that her solution is never to just scribble out a prescription and move on to the next patient.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017