Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Bedrosian

Exceptional Doctor loving caring and make you feel you are in the right place, she takes a detail history filled with questions and always followed by an examination if needed, Dr. Bedrosian also have a staff (Annet and Bertha)that works very hard to make your call and visit to the office a good and stessless one. My family I are very fortunate to have Dr Bedrosian as our family doctor since our last doctor expired, your doctor is not only for medicine Der Bedrosian is our Doctor our friend our councillor she is the best we love you

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Kathleen Bedrosian and her team Aneta and Bertha are absolutely a godsend. Same day appointments ALWAYS and will even take yo uin rightaway if she can. Very kind, caring and jovial. She took great care of me when I first went thru a first miscarriage and would call me at home daily to check up on me. Hands down a very passionate lady about her job.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

So many examples of Dr. B going above and beyond; consistently excellent care, compassion, and responsiveness!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Best doctor ever! Been with her since I was 15 years old - I'm now 41 and have added my husband and two kids to her list of patients. She came to see me at the hospital when I gave birth to make sure I was ok. So many other examples I could give, but to sum it up, she is an amazing Doctor and person.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

She has been my family doctor for many years and is the best doctor I have ever had. Caring, kind and never makes you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Been a patient for 24 yrs and she and her staff are fantastic!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

She is just the most caring Doctor, who makes time for you.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

She is hands down the best doc. I never feel like she's rushing us out the door. She is so caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr. Bedrosian goes above and beyond the call of duty! She is very intelligent and has compassion beyond any expectations! I have been seeing her for the last 25 years and she has always been amazing! All of her patients are privileged to have such a wonderful doctor! I am a very thankful patient!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Bedrosian is the best family physician! She has helped me with so many health issues and always explains everything to me and answers any questions that I have. It amazes me that she remembers all my health issues and probably all her other patients issues as well. She is a god send. Thank you Dr. B. for being the best! She is so compassionate! And her drop ins on the weekend show that she cares about all her patients.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015