Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Bedrosian

Dr. Bedrosian has been my Doctor for over 25 years and I have never had an issue with either her or her staff. They are always friendly and knowledgeable and are willing to help.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

I started seeing Dr. Bedrosian at the age of 15, I am now 36. she has been a God sent to myself & my 2 children. There is not one negative thing I can say about her and the care she has provided to me and my family. When you can feel a bond with your Dr. you know are very lucky. Anette & Brenda have also been a very special part of my journey :) CJ

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr Bedrosian looks after my family and we are thrilled. We are in the best hands. She truly cares about her patients. Her staff are wonderful and know her patients well also.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Smart, congenial and compassionate. Smiles too. I'm one of the lucky ones in that she isn't taking on more patience.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr Bedrosian and her staff go above and beyond for all of their patients. She is kind, sensitive, innovative and insightful. I always feel important and she always listens to the needs of our family. Front office staff are incredible too!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

I have had Dr. B since the day I was born and I am now almost 27 years old! She is the most kind hearted doctor by far... her bedside manner is commendable. I wish more doctors were like her.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I am a young woman who grew up in KW but moved to Toronto 4 years ago. Dr. Bedrosian made it possible to keep her as a doctor even while living away. My prescriptions are faxed or mailed, and her Saturday walk-in hours make it possible for me to see her when I am in town. She also took my husband on as a patient even though she has a full roster. Her staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable which was incredibly helpful after I ended up in Emerg one day and was prescribed a bunch of medicines that were poorly explained to me. I called up Dr. B's office and they went through each one with us so we knew what I was taking and why. Dr. B and her team are the best and I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Bedrosian has been our doctor for over 25 years. She is a competent, caring doctor who even calls me at home if necessary. We stayed with her even after we moved to Guelph and then again when we returned to Waterloo. Wouldn’t trade her for a million dollars.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr Bedrosian has been my doctor for over 26 years. She has cared for all three of my children and now as they are adults they continue to use her. We simply love her to pieces. Not a dr who easily throw a prescription, always offers other methods. Wonderful listener. We could never ask for a better Doctor. She is a blessing !

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

As a Nurse and a patient of Dr. Bedrosian she is by far the gold standard of medicine. Compassionate care above the rest. We can't thank her enough for the care and concern she has provided to myself and family members.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018