Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Bedrosian

Dr. B is the best doctor I have ever had. She listens to you and you are never rushed. I like that she always follows up with you.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Best doctor ever! Has been my family doctor for over 25 years.Takes the time to get to know her patients and always gives honest, helpful advice. I especially like that her solution is never to just scribble out a prescription and move on to the next patient.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

No matter how busy, she always takes time to listen as long as you need.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Always takes time for her patients and never makes you feel rushed. She also holds walk in hours on weekends so you can always have care.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Doc has been my on going doctor for about 32 yes she has brought my children into her care and has been there for me through my battle with fyhrojyalgia,,,not that we have been successful but we are still trying,,,,I can always count on her to be willing to listen to all of the new and ever exceeding symptoms my disease is throwing at me.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Reading the comments already typed, there is not much to say than she is just the best, I have known her for more than 20 years and she hasn't change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Have been with Dr. Bedrosian since I was quite young. She's helped me through a lot. She never makes you feel rushed, and her staff are always helpful for any urgent issues. She goes above and beyond for everyone. She is the representation of a perfect family physician. She's like play-doh, in that she can fit to the mold that each patient needs her to.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Takes all concerns seriously, and always has a positive and friendly attitude. Definitely the best doctor I have experienced.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

The most caring and loving doctor out there. Been going to her since she opened well respected and just the best

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Called to see if the doctor is taking on new patients, and the receptionist wasn't the friendliest. She wouldn't give me two seconds to ask if she would refer anyone.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017