Ratings for Dr. Willie R. McCray

Went to check out this outfit, Was feeling rather frustrated because the religion was being poured on a little to thick.. Not impressed..

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I have been suffering from back pain for years, and never had it looked at. Dr.McCray and staff were GREAT! He reviewed some x-rays he ordered, and took time to explain everything wrong with me. I noticed a bunch of improvement after just one visit, and am working to fully re-hab my back issues. I can't say enough good stuff. Thanks Doc/Staff!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

The atmosphere at the office is comfortable, knowledgeable staff, caring. You are treated as if your a close personal friend, to each staff member, therefore you get that feeling that your the MOST important person of the DAY. After my adjustment to my back,I always walk out refreshed, feeling great, able to tackle the World. I have never had to wait a Long period of time in the Waiting Room or on the Doctor, the Staff and Doctor have the Scheduling down to an Artform, even has the extra time to talk to you about any concerns with out jepordizing a time conflict with their next patient.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Willie R. McCray's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1977)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Willie" to "Willie R."

October 21, 2013