Ratings for Dr. Jospeh P. McCarty

Two of my kids were seen by Dr. MCCarty. He was NOT kid-friendly & talked to me like I was an idiot. We never felt comfortable going to his office, he and his staff were very cold. After a very awkward conversation, a totally wrong diagnosis on a situation & him doing nothing that ever benefited my kids, we have never (and will never) see this unfit Dr. again.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

WORST neurologist we've ever come across. Hurt my child in the office, requiring trip to the ER and ignored me when I tried to ask about what could have happened to determine if further care was needed. Hospital he worked for investigated, and have decided to brush aside what happened and didn't address what all our concerns where. Would never take my child to see him again and heavily recommend that anyone considering doing so look at other options. No accountability in this practice and very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014