Ratings for Dr. Rodolfo Savica

The wait time for this Dr. is NOT worth it. He has no interest in helping you resolve your issues. I saw him for several appointments and I was not impressed. He needs to listen instead of constantly interrupting and talking.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

When I saw him while I was hospitalized I thought he was a great Dr. He seemed to be caring, etc. But, when I went back to see him for some ongoing, unresolved medical issues after 3 spine surgeries; he wasn't the same Dr. that I saw when I was hospitalized. I requested he change several discrepancies in my medical notes he dictated. He made the changes but he was very defensive, cocky, and condescending. I hope he isn't this way with all of his patients.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Personally, I would not recommend Dr. Savica. He is conceded and condescending. He constantly interrupts you when you are trying to explain your issues.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Thank you, Dr. Savica, for helping with saving my life. I wish I had the health insurance to see you, again.

Submitted June 24, 2017