Dr. David Ko

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Ko

I’m so happy to have Dr. Ko as my PCP. He takes time to listen and come up with a plan together to treat my medical issues. If you need a PCP or are looking to switch, I highly recommend Dr. Ko!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I called my pcp for an appointment for a sore throat but they couldn’t get me in until next week. I found this new clinic and they were able to see me on the same day! Love the service, and I will be making Dr. Ko my new pcp.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Nice, young physician new in Denton. I’m bringing my whole family to see him!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Very caring doc who is very thorough. Excellent office staff and clinic.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. David Ko's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ko was born and raised in New Jersey. He went to college at Brandeis University in Massachusetts and then Loma Linda Medical School in Southern California. He then completed his family medicine residency at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth and went on to pursue additional training at the JPS Sports Medicine Fellowship where he served as the chief fellow and also as one of the TCU team physicians. What he enjoys most about family medicine is building a relationship with his patients and being able to treat and manage a wide variety of issues for everyone who comes to the clinic. In his free time, Dr. Ko enjoys jogging, cooking, and spending time with his family and 2 dogs. After living all across America, he is glad to finally settle down in Texas and consider it home.

• English
  • Spanish

• Loma Linda University (Grad. 2009)

Coventry Healthcare