Ratings for Dr. Kathryn J. Russell

great experience. loved the samples to try before buying them. totally comfortable with her care and suggestions. I've recommended her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Russell has great bed-side manner and does not make you feel rushed like so many doctors do. She is very knowledgeable and personable, and I felt comfortable asking her questions. I would highly recommend her and the office.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

LOVE! Dr. Russell & her staff were very welcoming, knowledgeable & informative (in ways non-doctors can understand). Appointment was right on time, she was very thorough, and listened very closely. I didn't feel rushed at any point in my visit, and felt very confident about my visit with her upon leaving. I felt very comfortable speaking to her as well as her staff. This will be my new go-to dermatologist! Very satisfied with this place & so happy I stumbled upon it. I will be returning!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014