Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Joseph, MD

I recently received Botox from Dr. Jeffrey Joseph and I couldn't be happier with the results! I've been going to other doctors prior to seeing Dr. Joseph and he by far surpasses my previous doctors. Let's put it this way, I will not be returning to any doctor besides Dr. Joseph. He is very professional, supported by a great staff, and I had a very easy time finding the office. Definitely recommend Dr. Joseph!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Joseph makes you feel very comfortable from the moment you walk into his Newport office but his friendly and carrying disposition is quickly overshadowed by his supreme knowledge of the medical and specifically... the Oculoplastic field. And I should mention he had very steady hands... obviously that is the first thing I look for when it comes to any doctor but especially an eye surgeon. I will def be driving the quick 45 min commute from Los Angeles whenever I need his services.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you Dr Joseph.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Joseph and his team are so efficient and caring. He is meticulous and takes time to answer all questions and to assure that he knows just what you want to accomplish with your surgery. He will offer suggestions, but allows you to explain jet what results you want and helps you understand the procedure he will use. He is an excellent surgeon and very personable.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Joseph and his team are excellent! I was motivated to try Botox to lessen the appearance of the frown lines between my brows. My goal was a very natural look and, honestly, the results have exceeded my expectations. I have a fresh, wrinkle-free appearance but still have expressions and movement. Dr Joesph made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire visit and I appreciate that he took the time to answer all my questions. He is a genuine gentleman and an excellent surgeon!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I could not be happier after a lip augmentation with Dr. Joseph. He was very through in my exam and follow up, with an excellent bedside manner! He is very profession and always makes it a point to make sure his patients are happy with their results. I refer all my friends and family to Dr. Joseph! I will continue to see Dr. Joseph for any cosmetic treatments in the future!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr Joseph performed upper lid blepharoplasty and brow life. I feel he literally "opened my eyes". Recovery was quicker than anticipated, partially due to strict adherence to post operation instructions and diligent application of ice during first 48 hours post op.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Joseph took care of my eyelids. He is specializes in this area and it shows in his confidence and results.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Joseph, MD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joseph is a member of a limited group of board certified ophthalmologists with additional subspecialty training in oculofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery, also known as oculoplastic surgery. Dr. Joseph focuses on cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the eyelids, the surrounding facial structures, the lacrimal or tear drainage system, and the orbit or “eye socket”. Dr. Joseph’s training has given him a unique ability to care for these delicate areas while protecting and potentially improving the health of the eyes and vision.

• Boston University

• Entropion
  • Blocked tear duct
  • Ocular rosacea
  • Graves' disease
  • Squamous cell carcinoma of the skin
  • Basal cell carcinoma