Dr. Jeffrey Joseph, MD's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
Dr. Joseph is a member of a limited group of board certified ophthalmologists with additional subspecialty training in oculofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery, also known as oculoplastic surgery. Dr. Joseph focuses on cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the eyelids, the surrounding facial structures, the lacrimal or tear drainage system, and the orbit or “eye socket”. Dr. Joseph’s training has given him a unique ability to care for these delicate areas while protecting and potentially improving the health of the eyes and vision.
- Boston University
- New York University
- University of California San Diego
Areas of Expertise
- Bags under eyes
- Skin cancer
- Blocked tear duct
- Ocular rosacea
- Graves' disease
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the skin
- Basal cell carcinoma
- Skin biopsy
Awards & Recognitions
- alpha omega alpha
Publications & Research
- External versus Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy for Acquired Nasolacrimal Duct Obstruction in a Tertiary Referral Center.
- Repair of eyelid retraction due to a trabeculectomy bleb: case series and review of the literature
- Antibacterial analysis of surgical adhesives.
- Periorbital fat grafting and its effect on upper eyelid height
- Orbital Fractures: A Review
- Needle decompression of acute orbital emphysema: case report with video
- Oculocardiac reflex associated with a large orbital floor fracture.
- Evaluation of the canalicular entrance into the lacrimal sac: An anatomic study.
- A positive sentinel lymph node in periocular invasive squamous cell carcinoma: a case series.
- The Efficacy of a Midfacial Seal Drape in Reducing Oculofacial Surgical Field Fire Risk