Ratings for Dr. Benoit Charette

I've been very satisfied with the treatments received by Dr. Charette. So far for cleaning, re-doing my old root canal and putting a crown over it. Very professional, detailed, calm and patient dentist. Not to forget knowledgeable. I trust him and value his judgement. Using top of the line equipment and technology makes all procedures easy to endure. The clinic itself is super clean, well organized and modern providing excellent service at the same time. The staff very polite, respectful, resourceful and efficient. Online access allows you to set up your new patient's file with ease and to schedule your appointment as well. I had a very nice experience. I left feeling like I had been appreciated as a patient, plus my teeth feel and look fantastic. Overall strongly recommended since it's hard to find a honest and good dentist. Best dental care I have ever received.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014