Ratings for Dr. Delphine Baumer

Delphine is an angel... She has helped me tremendously! I just love her! Her new office is a small slice of peace and tranquility. I recommend young and old going to see Delphine. You won't find anyone more in tune with their patients then she is. Abeuatiful soul who I am so blessed to be able to see on a regular basis.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Just amazing. Every. Single. Time. Delphine revolutionized Acupuncture for me - each treatment brings me closer to a state of balance, and she truly cares about her patients. A natural healer.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

After years of headaches and vision issues from many sports related injuries which Doctors and Specialists were unable to help me with, I eventually and thankfully found my way to Delphine. With her help we have been able to start the process of helping my body heal what I have neglected over decades. It was interesting that aside from the treatments she noticed other things that could be contributing to issues that the doctors had missed. I would recommend her to anyone with headaches and concussion related issues.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I first tried acupuncture with Delphine based on a friend's recommendation, and I have since recommended her with confidence many times myself. I needed help with a specific issue that had troubled me for years, and one year later I am thrilled to say it no longer bothers me! This was a great relief, but I wanted to write this testimonial because Delphine has helped me in a more impactful way. I used to consider all the small issues with my health separately, but Delphine has shown me how they are connected and how to consider my health with a more comprehensive approach. Delphine has an intuitive and sensitive way of understanding people. I value the new perspective she has helped me to focus on. Whether you need help with something health related, or could just use a reset or boost, give acupuncture with Delphine a try!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Delphine Baumer's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.