Ratings for Dr. Joshua Greenspan

This doctor is building a clientele. The first year approximately, If he is making a certain percentage on a patient your in. Once he saw that not only was I educated about my disease which started in 2005, and had always been with my primary physician, who new all of me, and that I was proactive and choose to lower my dosages to see how my last surgery went. One of six , and was not allowed any injections anymore, since my upper spine could not be fixed surgically, and it stop the process of the 3 discs from healing, spit me out. Without the dignity of talking to my face. These clinics are all about money. I prefer my primary care doctor over a clinic. They know us on a personal level. About our overall health . Not one person could pay me to see him anymore. Once he lures the patient in with the insincere smile from ear to ear, and knows he will make money on you, since he is a narcissist and no one else including the patient could possibly be educated in their own disease. He uses patients, uses are losers. This practice will fail in the end. Seen it before.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016