Aik Kim Heng

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Aik Kim Heng

Kim is wonderful, exceptionally compassionate and has done everything in his expansive knowledge to make my recovery from a frozen shoulder and rotator cuff tear a much less harrowing experience.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I had a shoulder injury that spanned 4-5 months. After numerous massage therapy and athletic therapy appointments, I finally asked Kim to help me out. Within 3 weeks (3 treatments), my shoulder was 100%. This was a few months ago and it's still in great shape! Thanks, Kim!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Kim is an exceptional doctor! He is very personable, knowledgeable and kind. I feel completely comfortable and welcomed by Kim. I also appreciate that he takes the time to explain different aspects of TCM. I was suffering from a phlegm cough that woke me up daily between 3-5am for weeks. He explained the 24 hr qi cycle and said we had to treat my lungs. I had one treatment with Kim - during that treatment all of the phlegm suddenly was in my mouth to the point it was full and couldn't respond to him at the end of treatment. That evening I had a restful sleep (no cough) and awoke with one stuffed nostril. The second evening after treatment, a brief cough at night. And since then I have slept without any coughing.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Kim was instrumental in my getting pregnant at the age of 43 via IVF. Through that difficult process he was a rock and a support beyond compare - I found my sessions with him and our conversations more helpful, more empathetic and understanding than any encounter with my doctors. I don't think I could have got through it without his support, and I am certain I would not have gotten pregnant. With a combination of weekly acupuncture and herbs prescribed by Kim, which always took account of my overall wellbeing week to week, my body was kept in balance and primed for the IVF to succeed. He is obviously very passionate about his work, always keeping up on new developments and trying new techniques with great success. I always felt renewed and relaxed after the treatments too, which was great as IVF and fertility challenges in general can be so stressful. I have never attended any practitioner or service that I could recommend as unreservedly, so absolutely than Kim. He is just brilliant at what he does and a really lovely guy.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

After dealing with unexplained infertility for a year and a half, and working with two other acupuncturists without results, I successfully got pregnant after only two months of acupuncture with Kim. It is not only his exceptional skill but his kind demeanor and genuine empathy that make him an amazing doctor. He has been and continues to be an incredible support.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

After dealing with chronic shoulder pain for almost 10 years - and after trying everything under the sun (including another acupuncturist) - after only 2 sessions with Kim the pain was gone...and hasn't returned! It's an incredible relief to not have to live with daily pain especially at work, as sitting at a desk caused additional discomfort and stress. Kim clearly enjoys his work and makes sure his clients are comfortable, relaxed, and informed.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I have trouble sleeping due to an intense pain I have on my hip which western health system can not find an actual cause. With Kim's new innovative approach to acupuncture, he had really help me to ease the pain and tension in my hip allowing me to sleep better at night. I also have weak bladder that disrupt my sleep numerously every night. With the herbs prescription he had given me, after going through 2 courses of it within 2 weeks. I now sleep through the night with both of my issues being corrected. I highly recommend Kim. He is very knowledgeable and he listen to closely to my needs. I couldn't be happier that I had found him through recommendation of my colleague.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I have been receiving regular acupuncture treatments from Kim Heng for a chronic stress-related condition . I cannot emphasize enough the relief from these symptoms that these treatments have afforded. I have also experienced excellent results from Kim's treatment of upper respiratory and UTI infections I contracted. Most recently, Kim has treated a relative with a chronic skin condition -again with impressive results. Knowing that Kim is invested in my overall health & well being, makes me feel that I could not be in better hands!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I began receiving regular accupuncture from Kim early this year at Alive Wholistic Health Clinic. As someone ptone to depression & anxiety, , I have experienced significant relief from the symproms of these conditions as a result of Kim's treatments.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Kim has made a big difference in my life. I suffered from frequent migraines for years have taken a toll on my life. I've tried every drug, to no avail. Kim was very thoughtful with treatment, and after only a few acupuncture sessions they are drastically reduced in frequency and severity. I felt really comfortable with him and have already referred many people to him because he is such a terrific practitioner.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Aik Kim Heng's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients