Ratings for Dr. Walters Peters

Over the past 15 years Dr. Peters has provided me with excellent care on several occasions. I first consulted with Dr. Peters in the mid 1990's regarding a large and unsightly skin craft that had been performed in 1969. He gently and thoroughly walked me through the process of scar revision. At every step I received exemplary care and the surgery produced a result that far exceeded expectations. I have since had a blepharoplasty (eye lid surgery) and a face and neck lift with Dr. Peters. My surgical experience in both cases was extremely positive. Dr. Peters' thoroughness and attention to detail as well as his willingness to throughly communicate with a patient creates a great sense of confidence and calm. It is only two weeks since the date of my face lift surgery and the last stitches were removed today revealing a totally natural but totally refreshed and renewed face!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014