Ratings for Dr. Ginger Wolfe

I have seen Dr. Wolfe in her functional medicine practice and the chiropractic practice. Dr. Wolfe has helped me deal with a severe thyroid issue and stomach problems. She also now sees my 2 young boys on the chiropractic side. My 5 month old had his first adjustment today and he laughed the whole time. I can't recommend her more!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr Wolfe is awesome and the staff is helpful! Always a wonderful experience, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Excellent Staff ~ Very kind and courteous. Dr. Wolfe is a true professional who really does care about each and every client. I have to add a note to the post below though. To whomever posted the long lost paragraph about the staff and even took the time to put letters in all caps~ you are obviously uneducated and have nothing better to do than to treat; well probably everyone you come in contact with like they beneath you. Please let us know where you work (if you even have a job) so we can take a moment to speak with your boss; I am sure that behind closed doors he/she would have nothing but bad things to say about you and your performance. Please do the rest of us a favor and put away the dictionary; using those big words may cause you to trip and hurt yourself. Again... thank you Dr. Wolfe and staff for all of your wonderful service!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Awesome doctor and great staff. Very easy to get same day appointments . Highly recommend !!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Wolfe for a year now and am feeling amazing thanks to her taking such great care of me. Dr.Wolfe has a wonderful open door policy when it comes to scheduling and her staff is very friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I always receive the best treatment at Dr. Wolfe's office. The staff is friendly and welcoming and the doctor is always caring and attentive.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Very disappointed in service and lack of caring I received while trying to make appt. Looked on several websites to verify if she practiced any specialties I was looking for, saw conflicting info, and website was very vague (loves people and animals etc). Called to confirm type of practice and got evasive answers, refusal to take phone message for basic information. Girl was condescending, rude, evasive. Tried to make me come in but I didn't want to take time off work just to see if she had any techniques I needed for my health issues. Have never encountered anything like this in my life with any other health service. I could call any chiro in the U.S. and get a professional and friendly answer as to whether they use (for example) kinesiology, activator) but this place you get a rude call center girl and animosity, contempt, derision, if you request basic information. MOST UNPROFESSIONAL, UNCARING people I have encountered in my life.

Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr.Wolfe is an amazing doctor and the staff is the best!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014