Ratings for Dr. Nolan Jansen

Awful! This Doctor was our mother’s while she was in hospital & we now appreciate our regular doctor, at home, so much more. Does not take the time to talk to our family about our dying mother. How sad.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

By far best doctor in Campbell River. He may not always be on time, but you can be guaranteed to be given adequate time to be heard and understood. He goes beyond any other doctor I have seen as far as treatments go. Dr Jansen respected my views on a more natural approach to my health and did whatever he could to provide treatment that was both effective and outside “conventional treatment.” Dr Jansen will be missed as a GP but the hospital is gaining an amazing addition.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

his wait time is too long I waited 3 hours and 20 min for my appointment in the wait room he also cancels my appointments all the time and it takes forever to get a appointment in the first place I called today to make a appointment only to discover he is no longer taking patients. what is with that? just drops all of his patients with no notice. what a disgrace!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

If your elderly forget it. He will have no time for you!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Nolan is not just a great doctor but also a wonderful friend. He knows his job well and cares about everyone of his patients

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

He saved my grandmothers life , because of him she was strong enough to wait for a liver transplant ! Our family is very greatful for Dr.Jansen

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I put him threw a lot and he handled it awesomely, what a great guy!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Wonderful Doctor. Professional , compassionate, and knowledgeable. Takes time to listen to me and explain things in a way I can understand. Very non judgemental and easy to talk to. Highly recommend Dr Jansen feel lucky to have him as my GP.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

One of the most dedicated, knowledgeable, caring, educated, considerate, compassionate, and personable docs I've met in my 15 yrs of working with medical professionals! He is not only thorough during appts but empathetic and understanding. If those r lucky to have him as a regular family physician you r truly lucky and blessed. He is truly an attribute to the community of CR

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr Jansen is a wonderful doctor. Would love to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016