Ratings for Dr. Kuen Chow

I'm deathly afraid of dentists because of abuse I put up with younger Dr. Chow was actually quite nice I have high active autism and he made me feel comfortable and safe.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Chow has been my dentist for years and I am so fortunate for that. His skill as a dentist is second to none - painless needles and procedures. He is compassionate, caring and honest in his opinions about what is best for his patient, not for himself. He only works Wednesdays now and I assume that means he'll soon be retiring. He will be so missed when this happens and I hope he has had an opportunity to mentor another dentist in his office so his skills and bedside manner will be seen in another dentist. Such a wonderful man!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

My fear for denistry was beyond no other, I was referred to Dr. Chow for IV sedation and after my consultation I knew I was in good hands. He truly was concerned about my over all well being as I have several other medical issues as well. I had my dental work under sedation yesterday and and Dr. Chow alleviated my fears from the time I entered. He was kind, professional and truly cared about my well being. I was extremely relaxed throughout the whole procedure and have nothing but praise and thanks for his help. I am so fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Chow and to have had my fear of dentistry through his help with IV sedation alleviated so much. Thank you Dr. Chow and all your wonderful staff at Sunshine Dental.

Submitted September 15, 2016

I've been putting off getting my wisdom teeth removed for many years and I'm 28 now. I explained to Dr. Chow how scared I am to have them removed and he recommended to be sedated. He told me I would be concieous enough to respond to commands so I didn't understand how he said I wouldn't remember anything. No one could convince me otherwise that I would not feel any pain during the operation. As soon as the needle went in my arm I was out like a light and only woke up once but I didn't feel any pain and I was out again. After it was all said and done, I went home and experienced no pain whatsoever even after the numbing went away except for a mild pain on my bottom left wisdom teeth. I couldn't believe how smooth it went! Dr. Chow is a personable person, very good at what he does and I have heard nothing but great things about him. I would recommend him to ANYONE. Thank you Dr Chow for the experience, it truly was amazing! :)

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I had a terrible toothache and Dr Chow (Sunshine Dental) was able to see me same day! I did need a root canal and a cap and am horrified by the dentist. I had to come back for sedation, Dr Chow finished the root canal and got my tooth ready for a cap at that next appointment and I have to say it was a painless experience. The rest of the staff was very helpful with billing my insurance and letting me know ahead of time what was covered so there were no surprises. I will tell all my friends and family to go to Dr Chow and Sunshine Dental!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Great dentist! Took my daughter to get her wisdom teeth out, she was very nervous and he made her feel comfortable. She had them removed under sedation, would highly recommend him for this.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Chow is an incredible dentist. I needed a wisdom tooth out that was partially impacted and he had it out before I even realized he was ready to pull it. He is very fast, pain free and super personable. I would recommend Dr Chow to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Awesome Dentist!! Great staff! He is fun and does great work!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

• Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Humana PPO
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Secure Horizons