Ratings for Dr. Nathan McLellan

Didn't realize how much damage was done to my teeth until I had another dentist check. It cost me twice as much to get the bad work fixed.

Submitted February 2, 2016

1st dentist ever after 38 years! I was apprehensive at first but truly enjoyed the experience and work performed (capped a chipped tooth). Very professional (as well as staff), polite, approachable and knowledgeable. Spoke to a few friends and compared work done and cost and the work I had done was substantially less expensive than other dentists, locally and especially in the GTA. Maybe consider a trip to Wasaga Beach for your dental work. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

We have been with Dr. McLellan since he came to Dr.Reddicks office and we all love him. He is friendly, relaxed and offers options. Doesn't push for options that are above my financial means or recommend procedures that don't need to be done. Love him. Office staff are wonderful, funny, helpful and so polite. Can not say enough good things about them.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Have not been to dentist in 8 years because I'm TERRIFIED of them. Tear up as soon as I enter the office. Just had 3 teeth filled. AMAZING! He's really calm and gentle. I felt relaxed right away. He didn't make me feel bad about the mess in my mouth (lots of cavities, etc). I will definitely be back. A note on the punctuality - he started 10 minutes late but I was still out at the time they estimated. Can't say enough good things about him and his assistant Dallas!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014