Ratings for Dr. Aaron Styer

We recently saw Dr. Styer for a second opinion. He was incredible and reviewed my records and answered all of my many questions. We highly recommend him

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

I had such a great meeting with Dr. Styer this week. He and his team really held my hand during this difficult time. I am in my mid 30's and single. and trying to preserve my fertility. This was so stressful. He helped get through this process and I froze my eggs. In looking back, I am so grateful for the great TLC! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

We highly recommend Dr. Styer and his CCRM Boston team. He really took the time to explain to us why we could not get pregnant. In my 20 years of going to doctors, he provided the most knowledgeable and personal approach to helping me really know what my options were and really spoke with me as an individual woman and not a number and help me feel empowered to beat infertility. My husband and I feel so fortunate to have him and his team working with us

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

We have received excellent care with Dr. Styer. He reviewed my prior records and test results and really knew who I am during my first visit. We did all my testing in one visit and came up with treatment plan for IVF. He and his nurse really took great care of us and gave us the confidence we needed to know we will be successful. We are in great hands. Awesome clinic too. It is very calm, and like a spa. A very beautiful facility at CCRM Boston.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

My wife and I are seeing Dr. Styer for donor sperm IUI. We really like his great sense of humor and how his team had cared for us as if we were family members. It is difficult to find a sensitive fertility MD for LGBT couples. Dr. Styer was recommended by many of our girlfriends. We have not been disappointed. He is fantastic!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I have PCOS and have seen several doctors for this condition. And none have been able to help me ovulate. Dr. Styer reviewed my prior treatments and history. He really knows about PCOS and will started on a protocol of birth control pills with metformin and letrozole. More than any of the other docs I have seen, he listened to all details and reviewed with us in a way that made great senses. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

We saw Dr. Styer for second opinion at CCRM Boston. Our RE at another center was never available. Dr. Styer has gone the extra mile and has accommodated us with phone calls and has really made himself available. We ae very please with out care with him., His nursing and admin staff have been such a pleasure to work with. Planning to transfer our frozen embryos to him to do a frozen thaw transfer. Excellent experience!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

My wife and I saw Dr. Styer last week at CCRM Boston. He was so sensitive to our prior struggles with care as a married female couple and was so kind to help up through finding a sperm donor. We wish we found him many year ago. He really listened to us and has made the process so much easier than we every hoped for!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

We saw Dr. Styer at CCRM Boston this week and hard s great experience. He took his time with us and made us feel like we were his only patients. Great energy and enthusiasm in all the staff there. We are bery happy we are working with him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Aaron Styer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Aaron K. Styer is a reproductive endocrinologist, founding partner, and co-medical director of CCRM-Boston. He is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and the subspecialty, reproductive endocrinology and infertility. He has been honored with the Most Compassionate Doctor Award, Patient’s Choice Award, and Top Doctor Award by patients and peers. Dr. Styer’s primary goal is to provide compassionate patient-centered care based upon efficient testing, accurate diagnosis, and empathy to the stressors of infertility. He favors a collaborative approach for selecting the most ideal treatment options based upon your unique circumstances. With his clinical expertise, and warm, personable manner, Dr. Styer aims to utilize the latest evidence and technology to optimize and personalize your care. Dr. Styer received his undergraduate degree in biology from Duke University and his medical degree from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. He completed residency in the Harvard Integrated Program in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH). He completed a clinical fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at MGH/Harvard Medical School. Previously, he practiced at MGH for more than a decade where he was appointed Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology at Harvard Medical School. He is active nationally in patient outcomes research, in patient education, and serves on several committees in reproductive medicine which direct national clinical care standards. He is the Vice Chair of Society of Assisted Reproductive Technology Clinical Online Reporting System (SART-CORS) research committee and is an active member of the Task Force of the Practice Committee and Patient Education Committee of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). He is a fellow of The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), and a member of the ASRM, Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (SREI), and the Society for Reproductive Investigation (SRI). He is also a Clinical Research/Reproductive Endocrinology Scientist (CREST) Scholar, supported by the ASRM and National Institute of Health. Further, he serves as an oral board examiner for the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG), where he examines physicians seeking board certification in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. Dr. Styer is nationally recognized for his expertise, research, and invited lectures in elective single embryo transfer, predictors of IVF pregnancy success, ovulation induction, and fertility outcomes in women with uterine fibroids and endometriosis. He has published more than 75 original abstracts, research articles, review articles, invited editorials, and book chapters. He is a reviewer of mainstream peer-reviewed reproductive medicine journals including Fertility and Sterility, Human Reproduction, Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, and The American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and is an editorial board member of the journal, Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology. Dr. Styer’s published studies are available on PubMed. Additionally, he has been interviewed locally and nationally in the Boston Globe, Boston.com, The New York Times, Newsweek, and Self for topics regarding infertility and endometriosis. Along with his team, Dr. Styer believes in transparent, interactive dialogue, and pledges to listen to your challenges with infertility and to help ensure future success in building your family.

• English