Ratings for Dr. Christina Kim

Staff is very capable and personable and prepares you for the doctor. Dr. Kim arranged for blood work and ultrasound. She determined I was in good renal function and took me off 1 blood pressure medication and placed me on half of another. Very knowledgeable and no nonsense. Says I don't need to see her again.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I first went to visit Dr. Kim when I was having pains in my abdomen. Ultrasound did not show a kidney stone but she took the time to do further tests (CT scan) and there was indeed a stone. With CT scan results you sometime find "other issues" you were not looking for. My results did not seem like anything to worry about (liver issue), but once the kidney issue was resolved, she requested an MRI for my liver just to be through and put my mind to ease. She is a fantastic doctor who asks many questions and makes you feel like she genuinely cares about your well being. I rarely write reviews for anything, but after a visit today with another doctor that lacked any sort of knowledge or compassion, I felt inclined to write this to appreciate the great doctors out there and Dr. Kim is definitely one of those.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014