Ratings for Dr. Martina Trinkaus

Over promise, under deliver - nowhere to be seen when needed

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

Excellent doctor and great human! She is always engaged and helpful

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

She called me on her vacation to ensure i was doing ok. She went over side effects with myself, and did a late night teleconference with my family to accommodate their work schedules and answer their questions. I have always felt in the best of hands, and know I will be cured. Thank you for all you do.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

The best doctor ever. She is knowledgeable, compassionate and we are greatful to have her guide us through a difficult journey.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

I truly have never met a physician with such compassion and a sincere desire to help patients during a frightening time in their lives. She may not be on time due to sicker patients to attend to than myself (those emergency cases), but I truly cannot thank her enough for treating my lymphoma, following up with my side effects and going that extra mile. Thank you doesn't say enough. I have hope because of her care.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I was a patient of Dr Trinkaus for 3 years. She is very detailed and knowledgeable. She is an outstanding dr.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Awful. She began the appointment by telling me she wanted to review my file, and to jump in and correct her if she got anything wrong. She kept making incorrect assumptions about my medical history and experiences, and per her instructions I corrected her when she did so. Unfortunately, a number of these were in relation to medical trauma I have experienced, which she was obviously uncomfortable hearing about - and at one point interrupted me to tell me to "focus on 2018 now". As someone who has medical PTSD, and who was only dredging up these awful experiences in response to the irrelevant and false assumptions that she was making about my medical history, this was really upsetting and helped to trigger a depressive episode. She also mixed up which of my doctors had referred me to her and ordered a procedure, argued with me when I tried to correct that, insisted that the sedation I require is impossible (weird drug metabolism is a well-known symptom of one of my medical conditions), and failed to acknowledge the standard pre-medication protocol for the procedure that had been ordered (which is necessary to mitigate risk of anaphylactic shock). I've postponed the procedure because I don't particularly want to put my life at risk.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

The best doctor of all times! Thank you so much Dr. Trinkaus. I survived my DBCL cancer.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Dr Trinkaus is an amazing dr with great bedside manners. She made me feel like my questions were important and what I felt mattered. I am overwhelmed with my sickness but she was very knowledgeable and extremely kind. When people are sick with very little answers they want a dr that will take their time and show compassion and that is exactly what she did. Even after I was done asking questions she asked me if I was sure there was nothing else I wanted to know. This is how all doctors should be with their patients!! I would recommend her to everyone needing an oncologist/hematologist. I drive 4 hours to see her and it is worth the drive because I don't leave still not knowing what's going on like I do with a lot of doctors. Thankful I was referred to her. I have a rare disease and doctors around where I live have never heard of it but she gave me the knowledge I needed to help me get through

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr Trinkaus has a wonderful bedside manner . I am a new patient and have every confidence she will see me through this. She has never rushed me through a visit even though I was diagnosed with CLL which is a chronic leukemia. I have peace of mind knowing she is in my corner.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017