Ratings for Dr. Lindsay Smith

Dr Lindsay is such a fabulous neurologist my family and I could never thank him enough !

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr Smith has looked after my son for the past 12 years. He has been amazing totally recommend

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr Lindsay Smith is amazing. I could not have asked for better care for my daughter. He always put us at ease, has an amazing rapport with my daughter. She never was scared of visits (she hated visiting doctors). He consistently went above and beyond. We were in Europe on a family holiday when my child became seriously unwell. The local doctors wanted to do all sorts of procedures on her and take her into hospital, which I wasn't comfortable with. In desperation I called both his rooms and the hospital as it was after hours. The next day he called me from Australia and did a consult over the phone, put me at ease and after delaying our return by two weeks, we finally got home safe and sound. Dr Lindsay is amazing.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

We could not ask for better care and understanding. Lindsay approach and sense of humour is incredible. Nothing is too much trouble and we feel free to ask lots of questions. Everything is explained and he goes above and beyond for our daughter. After fourteen years under his care she is progressing to an adult neurologist whom he organised. We can not thank Lindsay Smith and Desi, his receptionist enough.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Goes on leave for months at a time. With no correspondence or when coming back

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

For 9 years Dr Lindsay has given outstanding care to our child with a severe condition. He is an exceptional doctor and human being. he is supportive, funny, & keeps our spirits up. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Our son was looked after by him.After he became 19 was told to look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Reverse house nice as pie !!!!!!!! It has to be 50 characters please all visit an allergist beforetaking medicines thank you and ingredients and reactions

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Sometimes you meet someone that your have an instant connection to. I immediately trusted this man with my sons life, I felt safe when he was around, I respected his honestly and his genuine concern for our family was real. Thank you Dr Lindsay

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016