Ratings for Dr. Patrick L. Mallory

Doctor Mallory is one of the best doctors I ever had in my 62 years. He takes his time and explains in detail all the test and I feel really comfortable around him. The bottom line, my quality of health is excellent

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Find a more reputable family practice doctor! This office is a cash generating enterprise , plain and simple. Physician and staff are among the worst I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

By far the absolute best Office I have been to. For the last 7 years they have been taking care of my ailments and have yet to not achieve the results that were desired. Dr Mallory is serious about his patients and his staff. The PA's that he has working for him are the most knowledgable that you will find. It is a great feeling to know that this is the kind of treatment you will recieve when you have to see a DR. Bravo Zulu to the staff and Practioners at Mallory Osteopatic.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013