Ratings for Dr. Patrick L. Mallory

I have seen Sharie Ritchie for years and LOVE her!! However, today, after having non-epileptic seizures for 9 days, I could only get in to see Dr Mallory. He could not have any less compassionate or caring if he tried (think cold, dead fish!) His only respomce to me was “you need to eat Paelo”. Now for lunch I had broccoli and the night before I had made a gluten free dinner with broccoli, corn (which we hadn’t eaten in who knows how long!) and blueberries for dessert. He proceeded to go on about how wrong we were to eat the corn. Again, I was even having seizures while he was in the room with me and had fallen while trying to walk to the waiting room! My husband and I were flabbergasted at his demeanor! He is a disgrace! I respect that he has helped others, but he was beyond rude and disrespectful!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Doctor Mallory is one of the best doctors I ever had in my 62 years. He takes his time and explains in detail all the test and I feel really comfortable around him. The bottom line, my quality of health is excellent

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Find a more reputable family practice doctor! This office is a cash generating enterprise , plain and simple. Physician and staff are among the worst I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

By far the absolute best Office I have been to. For the last 7 years they have been taking care of my ailments and have yet to not achieve the results that were desired. Dr Mallory is serious about his patients and his staff. The PA's that he has working for him are the most knowledgable that you will find. It is a great feeling to know that this is the kind of treatment you will recieve when you have to see a DR. Bravo Zulu to the staff and Practioners at Mallory Osteopatic.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013